W What33 Joined 18 Sep 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Country Yesterday at 10:24 AM #1 It's raining cats and dogs
fillyboy Joined 2 Jul 2019 Messages 20,133 Reaction score 7,685 Location cornwall Country Yesterday at 10:29 AM #2 I think cats and dogs might be marginally preferable to 'it's p155ing down'.
Deluks Joined 23 Feb 2005 Messages 8,836 Reaction score 1,277 Location Surrey Country Yesterday at 7:50 PM #3 fillyboy said: I think cats and dogs might be marginally preferable to 'it's p155ing down'. Click to expand... Not if you're into golden showers.
fillyboy said: I think cats and dogs might be marginally preferable to 'it's p155ing down'. Click to expand... Not if you're into golden showers.
S Stivino Joined 11 Oct 2006 Messages 6,396 Reaction score 1,671 Location Edinburgh Country Yesterday at 8:10 PM #4 Does the following count as a figure of speech? Eff me sideways with a barge pole.
johnny2007 Joined 11 Jan 2012 Messages 9,683 Reaction score 3,060 Location London Country Yesterday at 8:45 PM #5 The famous Himmy couldn't grasp the concept of figure of speech. I told him to go feck himself and he actually had a go at it
The famous Himmy couldn't grasp the concept of figure of speech. I told him to go feck himself and he actually had a go at it
Justin Passing Joined 22 Aug 2006 Messages 7,768 Reaction score 1,447 Country Today at 3:26 AM #6 A dead cat bounce