When The Missus is Out...........

but i'm at work most of the week.... when will i fit it all in?

Tried that one for years, waste of time. She still belives that there is 28hrs a day and 10 days to a week and im ****ing knackered.
Any one know what leisure time is?
Who sells it and at what price.

Bloody women :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
i know that aint true.... because if she was, you wouldn't be on DIYNOT, you'd be ironing !!!!! :eek:

back to the original thread.....

one of my golfing friends coined a classic phrase, to describe the situation when he knew his missus was supposed to be going out, and so was looking forward to a little "me time", shall we say.
But of course, being a woman, she would faff about for ages, leaving the bloke more and more "frustrated".
The phrase? McCulkin's Itch (for when you just want to be "home alone") :D

Sponsored Links
I started a thread about what guys do when their other halves go out, and a thread starts about set top boxes !! :confused:
What I eventually did was go round my mates for a 'quick beer'............ nine beers later I'm floatin' home.........can't beat getting lashed for free!!

with my wife if she's going away or out for the night i get more jobs than are humanely possible, think she has decided i must be bored when she's not around,how totally deluded she is :eek:

I don't get any me time any more when the wife goes out.
We have a 5 month old daughter so I actually get more me time when she's in :)

Sponsored Links
Back