When The Missus is Out...........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The missus is off out on the lash, so, While I'm watching Setanta and posting on this site, just wondered what the rest of the population get up to when the other half is out mashing it up........... :D

Sponsored Links
The missus is off out on the lash, so, While I'm watching Setanta and posting on this site, just wondered what the rest of the population get up to when the other half is out mashing it up........... :D

Talking about SETANTA my eurovox set top box has been off 3 days now , a little bird says they are on to us ande speeded up the frequensy

But sorrted now got a new box ANYONE AFTER A DODGY EUROBOX check it out on ebay.

All the boxes are down, all over the uk, new software arrives on monday to sort it out. you don't need a new box.

Sponsored Links
If it's the same as my Nokia Dbox2, the blighters at Cable have sent a new keycode through by automatic update. Just a little hassle in finding out how to disable automatic updates and re-enter the correct keycode and we're back up and running. ;)

If it's the same as my Nokia Dbox2, the blighters at Cable have sent a new keycode through by automatic update. Just a little hassle in finding out how to disable automatic updates and re-enter the correct keycode and we're back up and running. ;)

IM afraid not gcol they have introduced a alternating code changing and if i where you i would get mi sin a spade and bury the dino in the garden its time as come Amen.

mrs martian has just gone away today for a week....! and i should be jumping for joy? well you want to see the list of jobs she has left for me...

• finish boarding the loft
    clear the junk room... into the loft
    mend the drainpipe on the front (destroyed by the kids' footie matches)
    prepare the bedroom walls for painting (paper already stripped and dado removed)
    mend the wall on the landing (drilled a hole into it by mistake :oops: )
    get paint and paint landing wall..
    seal bath (as it leaks when i shower - which may be plumbing post soon)
    plaster the walls in our conservatory
    change lighting in downstairs loo

but i'm at work most of the week.... when will i fit it all in? :eek:

mrs martian has just gone away today for a week....! and i should be jumping for joy? well you want to see the list of jobs she has left for me...

prepare the bedroom walls for painting (paper already stripped and dado removed)

Be a man and tell her that you couldn't be bothered. ;)

Be a man and tell her that you couldn't be bothered. ;)

...... and die....... :confused:

your wife is working on the 'percentage' rule.

you will have only listened to about 30% of what she has told you and will only go on to complete about 50% of those tasks.

there is a 100% chance she won't be happy with the results anyhow...... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back