You won't see this on the BBC

Sponsored Links
The old saying is....."If you can keep your composure, when all around are panicking, perhaps you have misread the situation"
On the other hand covid is there. The only thing an individual can do is try to avoid catching it which in turn helps others do the same. They can also take steps to avoid passing it on to others.

People who are panicking can not think straight. To be honest despite all the rant about it I think the % of panickers about covid is vanishingly small. In fact even saying people are worrying about is not correct. So say some one does things they shouldn't as they are not worried about it. Are they brave or stupid? Why do they have to say that they aren't worried about it in the first place. Why do some say everybody is scared to death - bought on by death figures being reported. Simple because some stupid person tells them we all are and they believe them. Some would argue that the best thing to do would be to just let it run riot. Only a few will die, more die from flu every year. All total garbage but some believe it all.

There is some one on here that seems to think virus are fine, always been there etc we cope. Seems to have forgotten numerous plague that have killed lots and lots of people until some way of making people immune was found. They should go catch ebola or aids or a number of others and see how they get on. That person is trolling or in need of treatment.

I found the video on Youtube so I've edited the original now.

Don't know wtf you're on about the game yesterday for.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/statement.html

Looks like another rag having to tell the truth that they lied about the Dominion Voting machines.

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Here's one for Sooey.......
226654_5_.jpg

Looks like another rag having to tell the truth that they lied about the Dominion Voting machines.

You missed this bit.

"We received a lengthy letter from Dominion's defamation lawyers explaining why they believe that their client has been the victim of defamatory statements. Having considered the full import of the letter, we have agreed to their request that we publish the following statement:"

A very small low circulation organisation caving in to a huge company's legal threats, because they don't have the resources to combat them.

Nothing surprising about that.

Sidney Powell got the same letter.

Lin Wood is acting for her and told them he wasn't impressed, and to go ahead and file their lawsuit.

They know it is all bullsh*t, because Dominion were caught bang to rights, and they will NEVER go to court against Lin Wood, because in America if you sue somebody for Libel they get access to all of your e-mails and relevant documents in a process called 'discovery'.
Give Lin Wood access to that and that would be the end of their company, though that's coming anyway now, it's inevitable.

yes, the nutters and conspiracists have not given up.

Mike Lindell also received a cease and desist letter from Dominion's lawyers, he said the following....

MIKE LINDELL responds to cease & desist from Dominion. “I want Dominion to put up their lawsuit because we have 100% evidence that China and other countries used their machines to steal the election."

Yes I know that Mike Lindell is an ex crack addict and drunkard, that in no way diminishes from his message, so don't bother.

He straightened himself out started his own company manufacturing bedding, and is now a multi millionaire employing thousands of people.

Ah, that'll be why Fox News, and the mighty Murdochs, haven't caved.

Ooops, my mistake, yes they have.

Fox news didn't cave, they were in on it from the start.
That's why their ratings have nosedived into the tank since election night.
Stop telling lies.

HaHa Eric Coomer, is that his name they've got a tape recording of him on an antifa zoom call before the election saying...
"Trump won't be re-elected, I've made fcking sure of that."

This is from one court where the judge actually gave a fair decision.
I think it was appealed later to a higher court where a bent judge reversed it.
You have to wonder why the Democrats had to fight so hard to prevent public scrutiny of the election process....if you've got a working brain.

https://neonnettle.com/news/13586-j...ort-system-designed-to-create-systemic-fraud-

Last edited:
By the way, in case you didn't know.
Dominion tried to get their machines into Texas before the election.
Texas did due diligence and told them to fck off basically, saying that their machines weren't trustworthy.

Sponsored Links
Back