You won't see this on the BBC

You never had any!

From wikipedia

Pulitzer is also known as an Explorer, Publisher[7] and Inventor. Pulitzer has several hundred patents domestically and patents in 189 countries globally[8]. His Scan-To-Connect,[9],[10]and Scan Commerce[11],[12] Patents are now licensed to all global mobile device manufactures who have more than 12 billion devices [13],[14],[15],[16],[17],[18],[19]utilizing his vast patent portfolio.

Biography
cropped-banner-wp-jhp-official-bio1.png

Current Patent Work

Did not invent QR codes, what you're talking about is no longer used and is on no mobile devices.

Sponsored Links
You never had any!

From wikipedia

Pulitzer is also known as an Explorer, Publisher[7] and Inventor. Pulitzer has several hundred patents domestically and patents in 189 countries globally[8]. His Scan-To-Connect,[9],[10]and Scan Commerce[11],[12] Patents are now licensed to all global mobile device manufactures who have more than 12 billion devices [13],[14],[15],[16],[17],[18],[19]utilizing his vast patent portfolio.

Biography
cropped-banner-wp-jhp-official-bio1.png

Current Patent Work

Where does it say he invented QR codes.

He didn't. It doesnt even say that on his own web bio.

It certainly is.......an endless source of slave labour is a wonderful thing.

Why do they own cars, mobile phones, fridge freezers etc. You really are a dick head. Even designer clothes.

S.Korea could have been seen as slave labour once due to low wage levels. Now they make and export all sorts and can buy themselves as well. Actually this is one of the reasons for advocating free trade - along with the fact it keeps the fat cats rich and we can buy more. That is a feature of all systems down to human nature.

Taiwan is another one. They import cheap labour when they want it.

Make clothes cheap now - look to Africa and some other places.

Sponsored Links
Why do they own cars, mobile phones, fridge freezers etc. You really are a dick head. Even designer clothes.

S.Korea could have been seen as slave labour once due to low wage levels. Now they make and export all sorts and can buy themselves as well. Actually this is one of the reasons for advocating free trade - along with the fact it keeps the fat cats rich and we can buy more. That is a feature of all systems down to human nature.

Taiwan is another one. They import cheap labour when they want it.

Make clothes cheap now - look to Africa and some other places.

You really are. There are a few on this forum but you are by far and away the biggest. Why you haven't been banned by now is beyond me. Go away and frequent your beloved subversive internet dark holes. This is a do it yourself forum.

Trump had a landslide win in the election blatantly stolen from him. There is mountains of unarguable irrefutable evidence to prove it.

By stolen, you mean, he was voted out?

Funny, everybody says there is proof, but when asked, "show us the proof", they start shouting "freedom!" instead.

You lost. They lost. Get over it!

Why you haven't been banned by now is beyond me. Go away and frequent your beloved subversive internet dark holes. This is a do it yourself forum.

I'm doing it myself. :LOL::LOL:

That's right ban me, you disagree with what I say...why not do what the leftists do and label what I say as 'hate speech' then all the sheep will go BBaaaaa Bbaaa Bbaaaaa as you prevent my voice from being heard.

And you think I'm the dhead!!!!

He didn't. It doesnt even say that on his own web bio.

It's probably software related rather than the code. Why do people buy it - usually because if they don't legal wrangles crop up which mean that they can't sell for an unknown period of time. So his patents may relate to what can be done with QR codes. I'm not going to bother looking as it isn't relevant and doesn't mean he knows what he talking about in other areas.

A lot of Gate's patents are a joke really. Giving a name to something that software has done for years. It makes it tougher for the competition as did many other things he dreamed up to do the same thing. His master stroke was dreaming up cookies and what can be done with them way way before anyone realised. That was new.

you prevent my voice from being heard

Your voice is being heard, but nobody believe a word you say, especially as you seem to only quote proven liars and conspiracy theorists.

So rest assured, we hear you. But we just won't take you seriously.

Oxford research reveals that the UK now has the world's highest daily Corona virus death rate:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Quick give me a vaccine! give me a vaccine!!!!
Because I really believe the lying bstrds in charge of compiling the figures.

Oxford research reveals that the UK now has the world's highest daily Corona virus death rate:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Quick give me a vaccine! give me a vaccine!!!!
Because I really believe the lying bstrds in charge of compiling the figures.

Do you think that the 90,000 UK covid deaths are also lies? The people I know who have died, well, they really don't look like they are faking it.

Sponsored Links
Back