3 amp fuse in FCU for boiler

In other words you have absolutely no interest in contributing anything useful or intelligent to this discussion, you just want to make a pointless noise.
Are you on the weekend juice? Would I bother to contact WB & GS, if I had absolutely no interest in contributing anything useful or intelligent to this discussion?

People were asking these questions so I got some answers.
When I posted those answers, I just got a load of supplementary questions.
I simply suggested that the people asking those questions could seek answers to their own queries instead of directing stuff at me.

Sponsored Links
Wonder what protects the PCB tracks between the supply terminals of the boiler and the on board fuse holder.

Regards

Wonder what protects the PCB tracks between the supply terminals of the boiler and the on board fuse holder.
The fuse in the 'on board fuse holder', I would think - unless you are hypothesising the very unlikely scenario of a fault directly affecting that track itself.

Kind Regards, John

"Hello Boss."

"Ere Sunray you know that lamp of yours?"

Were the opening words (other than the names) when I answered my phone to one of my bosses an hour or two ago.

"What lamp?"

"Lead lamp with the CFL."

"Oh yes. What about it?"

"Has it got f*****g thick cable?"

"Well... it's a bit... "

"I've just unpacked some and when I cut the a plug off to change it."

"Hold on, what plug are you putting on."

"13 amp."

"What's on it then?"

"F*****g Shuko."

By then I was in my store.

"Got one here, 0.5mil on mine with a moulded 13A"

"This is f*****g 1 mil and like an f*****g iron bar."

"I got mine from Aldi."

"Mine too Sunray. I got them on-line."

For the benefit of clarification I have some mains inspection lamps and just a short while ago (≈3 months) I purchased another and was using it on site recently. The boss saw it and ordered some. Mine has 0.5mm² 2C rubber flex with 13A plug and instructions for 3A fuse, his have 1.0mm² (and by the sound of it something quite heavy/stiff) with Shuko plugs. Maybe different versions made for different countries, maybe just standard purchased-in leads or maybe a fluke, I know not which.
Straightaway I thought of this sort of thread.

Sponsored Links
2EB7B55F-A8B0-4834-B222-893184264131.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back