70 ,000 NHS

If a gov feels that is needed and would be beneficial to all they will.

For instance the NHS backlog has now reached 6,000,000 every time covid interferes that is more likely to increase rather than decrease. It has other disruptive effects. This could go on for ever. No one knows.

Too the good, the longer the problem lasts, the more of the anti-vaxxers catch it and die off... Helped by Darwin of course. It all helps to refine the gene pool.

Sponsored Links
If a gov feels that is needed and would be beneficial to all they will.

For instance the NHS backlog has now reached 6,000,000 every time covid interferes that is more likely to increase rather than decrease. It has other disruptive effects. This could go on for ever. No one knows.

Nah.

It's finished.

Every one is utterly fed up of it.
-Most people are jabbed.
-Not being jabbed doesn't affect those who are.
-Omi variant will give everyone natural immunity.
-Omi variant and its relative weakness will put paid to anyone worrying about covid anymore.

We have to get on with the business of living now.

Sponsored Links
-Most people are jabbed.
-Not being jabbed doesn't affect those who are.
-Omi variant will give everyone natural immunity.
-Omi variant and its relative weakness will put paid to anyone worrying about covid anymore
Untrue or conjecture

Too the good, the longer the problem lasts, the more of the anti-vaxxers catch it and die off.

What an 'orrible man you are.

Please use some punctuation!

Too the good, the longer the problem lasts, the more of the anti-vaxxers catch it and die off... Helped by Darwin of course. It all helps to refine the gene pool.

Amazing, well, i mean dreadful.

Off to the gas chambers with them eh, Harry?

If you had said the same about the jews, or immigrants, etc. You would be perma-banned.

The left cannot resist its inevitable slide to tyranny can it?

What a terrible post.

Last edited:
Get jabbed up don’t get jabbed up

please ones self imo

I don’t really care what people do tbh

Amazing, well, i mean dreadful.

Off to the gas chambers with them eh, Harry?

If you had said the same about the jews, or immigrants, etc. You would be perma-banned.

The left cannot its inevitable slide to tyranny can it?

What a terrible post.

You are 'out of the box' for one post only!

The anti-vaxxers clearly had/have a freely available means to avoid it. They chose the option potential option of serious illness with the risk of death, plus the problems they inflict on the other more sensible members of society - why might they be deserving of any sympathy?

I find the disagreeing over facts amazing

So do I. Antivaxxers dismiss anything which doesn't suit their agenda, wherever it comes from.

I don't actually know where they get their beliefs from as all data seems to be made up.

Sponsored Links
Back