873,784 vaccinated in a day

Importation/exportation is a red herring. The Ox/As vaccines was developed in the UK with UK government money yet has been distributed around the world at cost price. Zero profit. This is something most British people should be proud of.
Why should the British people be proud of that?
UK has exported zero vaccines. EU have exported over 40 million, at cost price to the EU, not to the UK.
The UK have donated money to Covax, and nothing else, except that money cannot be spent because there is a shortage of vaccines.

AZ have retained the right to declare when the pandemic is over. Perhaps when all of UK has been vaccinated, AZ will declare the pandemic over and raise their prices..... to Covax!

Maybe that is BJ's plan: get all UK vaccinated so that AZ can declare the pandemic over, and can raise their prices and make some fat profits.

I ask again: why should the British people be proud of that?

Sponsored Links
Said on the news that we manufacture or are the world leaders in some particular compound or ingredient that is used in the manufacture of vaccines
Yeah, and Test and Trace was world beating! :rolleyes:
World beating for how to get least benefit for most money! :rolleyes:

John, it's become so convoluted it is now meaningless. I merely said that manufacturers based in the EU and exporting abroad was not the same thing as the EU 'exporting' vaccine.
I am not anti EU and don't consider this an anti EU comment. If this is what you are calling an 'anti-EU obsession' then you really need to get it into perspective.

You also took the 'few boxes' comment completely out of context. I was saying that the UK exporting a 'few boxes' to far reaching countries was not the answer. This was in the context of the COVAX project. And now you are adding that I 'sneered' whilst doing this! John, you often like to accuse people of saying things you didn't say - and don't believe. Pot and kettle comes to mind.

The UK financed the development of Ox/As vaccine, which is basically being distributed around the world at cost price. I think that is an incredible achievement that we can be proud of. Where it is physically manufactured is irrelevant.

Over 200 ingredients to make a vaccine

over 19 countries involved in these ingredients / components

including the UK

Sponsored Links
One vital ingredient of the Pfizer
Vaccine comes from a plant in East Yorkshire ;)

and exported to the manus ;)

Notch. Coward. Mug.
upload_2021-3-22_22-19-22.jpeg

Close enough?

Sponsored Links
Back