A year of Keir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Div. Where did I excuse China?

As to manufacturing the virus - your a bigger fool than I thought.

I thought Bojo said don't make country comparisons. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/gros...uringthecoronaviruscovid19pandemic/2021-02-01

• The UK has experienced the largest fall in volume or “real” gross domestic product (GDP) over Quarter 1 to Quarter 3 2020 of the G7 economies, reflecting the effects of the COVID-19 virus itself, the imposition of public health restrictions and voluntary social distancing to contain its spread; on the other hand, the current price or “nominal” UK GDP fall is broadly comparable to G7 economies and saw a lower fall than Canada, Italy and Germany.

Sponsored Links
And were it known at the time that he'd 'solicited' the loan (and lied about the fact), he wouldn't have been allowed back into Cabinet after his previous resignation over fast tracking a British passport for an Indian donor.
You could throw in mortgage fraud for good measure.

The all deserve to go. Pushing through a building scheme so a billionaire donor doesnt have to pay £40m in taxes.

Until you love your country more than your party.

Where are the Nolan 7 Principles on public life.
  • Selflessness: Holders of public office should act solely in terms of the public interest.
  • Integrity: Holders of public office must avoid placing themselves under any obligation to people or organisations that might try inappropriately to influence them in their work. They should not act or take decisions in order to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, or their friends. They must declare and resolve any interests and relationships.
  • Objectivity: Holders of public office must act and take decisions impartially, fairly and on merit, using the best evidence and without discrimination or bias.
  • Accountability: Holders of public office are accountable to the public for their decisions and actions and must submit themselves to the scrutiny necessary to ensure this.
  • Openness: Holders of public office should act and take decisions in an open and transparent manner. Information should not be withheld from the public unless there are clear and lawful reasons for so doing.
  • Honesty: Holders of public office should be truthful.
  • Leadership: Holders of public office should exhibit these principles in their own behaviour. They should actively promote and robustly support the principles and be willing to challenge poor behaviour wherever it occurs.
How far we have fallen.

Last edited:
At least it isn't the BBC.
What was your problem with the video.
Point out where you think the guy in the video is wrong.

Dude you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper into this.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-...-s-concentration-camps--Z9NE7bKmEo/index.html

He's a propaganda tool.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ubers-to-further-its-propaganda-war-x5gqp5fg0

The Chinese government is funding British YouTube stars to produce pro-China propaganda videos, an investigation by The Times can reveal.

Sponsored Links
Dude you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper into this.

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-...-s-concentration-camps--Z9NE7bKmEo/index.html

He's a propaganda tool.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ubers-to-further-its-propaganda-war-x5gqp5fg0

The Chinese government is funding British YouTube stars to produce pro-China propaganda videos, an investigation by The Times can reveal.
If its in the Times it must be true. LOL.
You seem to have problems with anything that shows the Chinese in a positive light.

Maybe if these bloggers were funded by Sky news or the Sun newspaper you would have a different opinion.

The Chinese government is funding British YouTube stars to produce pro-China propaganda videos, an investigation by The Times can reveal
If its in the Times it must be true. :D:D
UK's Times newspaper pays £30,000 in damages to Cage over false story
Advocacy organisation also receives apology following publication of article that claimed it supported Reading knife attacks suspect
Moazzam-Begg-The-Confession.jpg

'This will not be the last time The Times uses its pages to generate more hostility towards Muslim activists,' said Begg (Sc

LOL

The same CGTN Offcom fined £225k and stripped it of its license to broadcast in the UK.

You seem to be very sensitive about China and Russia. Read what I said about religion in China and you went off on a full on China defence.

The madness on here in the same thread in the space of a few posts I am accused of being Pro China by Dangee and against China by Vinty.

I must be doing something right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rev those anger engines.

Another 'Chinese progaganda' video.
https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-...lets-lie-about-Xinjiang-Z6QHGs6VoY/index.html
Maybe the BBC and the Sun newspaper should send someone with integrity and honesty to China to check out the veracity of these videos.
The arch liar and disgraced BBC panorama employee John Sweeney hasn't had much work since he got the boot from the BBC.
Maybe he would be interested in the job.

The madness on here in the same thread in the space of a few posts I am accused of being Pro China by Dangee and against China by Vinty.

I must be doing something right. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rev those anger engines.
According to the Times :D:D:D

LOL

The same CGTN Offcom fined £225k and stripped it of its license to broadcast in the UK.

You seem to be very sensitive about China and Russia. Read what I said about religion in China and you went off on a full on China defence.
I don't give a toss about China or Russia.
I just don't like the having to pay a licence fee to an organisation that constantly tells half truths and distorted versions of the truth.

I don't give a toss about China or Russia.
I just don't like the having to pay a licence fee to an organisation that constantly tells half truths and distoted versions of the truth.

Where do you get your Truth / News from?

The BBC is far from perfect as it has been politicised and neutered by the Tories but it's far more objective than CGTN.

The networks are always chasing ratings as ratings bring in the viewers and advertisers. This means that telling the truth and not distorting stories is not the ultimate aim of these networks - its profitability.

Which is why we need public service broadcasters not beholden to ratings but neither influences by the state.

The BBC used to be far more critical of the Government but it has now been squeezed between fealty to the Government and accusations of being liberal / social by the right leaning news media.

The public need to be informed - what you think is the best way to do that?

No big deal there, the less competition in the information marketplace the better for news outlets like the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back