A year of Keir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever your views, it isn’t good publicity.
If he’d shown some personality or done a Prescott I’d have more respect for him. He’s like a robot with a constant blank expression.

Sponsored Links
The gift that keeps on giving.
001FFDDC-9A69-4CA9-97FD-19CF82BDCA9A.png

Looking forward to next weeks poll. :)

The interesting thing about it all is what most decided to show and report. Generally incomplete as no info on the lead up which would have shown that the bloke is a touch on the stupid side. 1000's have died true but way way way more haven't caught it all. :rolleyes: Clearly lockdowns and masks have nothing to do with that.

I can’t work out why his business partner invited him to the pub knowing the thoughts of the other one.

Sponsored Links

The media has a tendency to favour the right. They also often as in this case don't provide enough info for people to form valid opinions.

BBC & Channel 4 favour the right?
So he’s unpopular because of media bias & ignorance of labour voters. Hmmm....

Last edited:
View attachment 231098
Looking forward to next weeks poll. :)
Starmer is not very charismatic

However he wipes the floor with Johnson in PMQs pretty much every week.

But the British public prefer Johnson's lies, grandstanding, gaslighting and general dishonest right wing populism so we are where are.

Democracy on works with an informed electorate and an honest media.
This country has neither.

Dangee must be getting the jitters again, trotting out his tired old tropes.

The Tories are swindling the UK - let's defrost the polls.

Lol.

BLM 1 - 0 RWR

EDIT TO CLARIFY: This was the moment the Chauvin verdict was announced and actually nowt to with this thread. Apologies to all those snowflakes that were offended.

Last edited:
Nosey. my wife is mixed race you fool.
You are so sad. I thought better if you than that.

Whatever your views, it isn’t good publicity.
Au contraire. Keir had a great response to the Covidiot, rather it gave him a platform and has used the publicity wisely. Keir even had the good grace to pick up the nutter's spec's and hand them back to him.

Class. Bozza would have hid in a fridge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back