A year of Keir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Give it time, as soon as everyone is vaccinated he'll Don the boxing gloves and go to town, bojo and co have made it easy for him this past year, if he doesn't capitalise on it, then he's a fool and should resign.... There all the same, just the left are sneaky doing it, they are the best at deflection.

To add, I think he's a twist, and labour have lost there way and become too left leaning. I hoped Keir will bring the party back to being centralist, Keir is more towards that but he needs to get rid of the far left idiots from the party till he can achieve that. At the moment he is having to compromise to the leftists within his party.

The majority of the country Is centre right leaning, which is why labour have performed so badly, if they were more central, they would have performed much better.

He will be accused of playing politics if he attacks the Government too much by the public and the papers. He has made the Government make quite a few U-turns so he has achieved something.

What policies from the left you think Keir will bring in? What compromises has he made to the left?

This country gets its news from a media run by a few billionaires and the BBC which is always going to be pro Government.

Sponsored Links
The Good Law Project is doing the job of the opposition at the moment - the state of this countrys politics is dire.

Ten years of austerity has weakened the public sector and instiutions and another ten years we will get more political appointees to the judiciary, all weakening the checks and balances needed to sustain a functioning democracy.

The amount of blatant corruption and the public is either ignorant or indifferent.

Brilliant though Keir is, he has no Charisma, and does not appeal to the voters.
I didn't really notice he's not so charismatic - I must have overlooked it

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the voting public would consider this as incompetence

150,000 dead.
A sham Brexit ruining many exporters businesses.
Didn't lock down early enough.
Test & Trace billions wasted.
Millions wasted in Nightingale hospitals.
Billions given in PPE contracts to Tory donors and Tory MPs
Billions lost in business loans
Help out to Eat out increased vaccine spread
Delayed lockdows over christmas leading to increased deaths

Yet Boris would be a good a laugh over a pint so we will vote for him. :ROFLMAO:

pp6d27ijz6r61.jpg

Tories.
£20m for poor kids - their scummy parents with their iphones.

£100bn for Moonshot testing. Well sign me up.

150,000 dead.
A sham Brexit ruining many exporters businesses.
Didn't lock down early enough.
Millions wasted in Nightingale hospitals.
Help out to Eat out increased vaccine spread
Delayed lockdows over christmas leading to increased deaths

Yet Boris would be a good a laugh over a pint so we will vote for him. :ROFLMAO:
He has done ok with the vaccine rollout.
If you are unhappy with Boris Johnson then you need to come up with a viable alternative to tory rule.
Kier Starmer is just a caretaker leader until the Labour party gets a leader who has ideas that the public will vote for.

That seems to have been a waste of money - how did other democratic countries do with their test and trace such as Germany, France, Italy, USA etc?
Millions wasted in Nightingale hospitals.:ROFLMAO:
Why were they wasted though? Couldn't they have been used if the emergency situation had required it?
Any specifics?
Why were/are the loans lost- aren't loans having to be paid back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back