A year of Keir

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a wet left sock. ... but far better than Jeremy. Sad really that we have no real opposition..

Sponsored Links
Was pleased when KS was elected leader of Labour, thought we had an effective opposition underway. Sadly that went to pot when started wittiling bojo for a get out lockdown date far to soon, bojo the appeaser responded badly. Since then KS gives me the impression he wants to follow the left and disrupt government rather than be effective as opposition leader, almost but not quite another grandad.
And with a weak leader like bojo to play that shows he isn't the man many of us thought he should be.

I will say bojo has done reasonably well with the CV19 issued - just a pity he couldn't do the same with (the very damaging) brexit!

Sorry, what was you saying John???
0BD115F9-F533-4615-9AB9-4C3908B710A2.png
BC6924DD-0238-4CE4-A2BF-BBE8F2E6C535.png

Question is, will you reply.

Keir Starmer. Lol. I thought magic grandad was the tories best ally but KS takes it to a new level.

Sponsored Links
Spot on T.
When he does PMQ’s it’s like he’s presenting a court case.
He always seems to look like a frightening rabbit when being interviewed.

When Buffoon does PMQs it's like a drunken second-grade standup comic in a room over a pub.

Which is what he is.

The country needs a sensible grownup at the helm.

He’s just a robotic lawyer. He’s never going to give an inspirational off the cuff speech.

With Corbyn you could decide if you liked him or not but with Kier, who knows? He doesn’t give his honest views away.

When Buffoon does PMQs it's like a drunken second-grade standup comic in a room over a pub.

Which is what he is.

The country needs a sensible grownup at the helm.

Why do you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back