An atheist

Sponsored Links
Yes he did. Just checked on Google.
I prefer the original film with Robert Donat rather then the re-make with Robert Powell.

Sponsored Links
Hmmm never looked at it like that tbh

We work for all sorts

Christian science
Plymouth brethren
Hindus
Several muslims
Parsee
They all pay there bills

Quite like the hindu lady tbh and the way she perceives the world??
Poor old transam believes all invisible moral support must be religious. No woner the bloke/woman is single, lol.

Poor old transam believes all invisible moral support must be religious. No woner the bloke/woman is single, lol.

Well best u take it up with that bloke Buchan

Noseall :LOL:

Oh hang on he may be dead :idea:

Hmm that may cause a slight problem :confused:

Can nothing be something?
According to to the laws of physics, yes, nothing can be something.
After all gravity only exists on earth and other bits of stuff floating around in the universe.
Time is like gravity in some respects, it only exists relative to where your are at a specific time and space in the forever.

You mean like gas and air during child birth or a moral boost say from a 12th man at a sporting event?

Neither are visible but both are extremely effective.
You should not be so disrespectful of something so profound as the the birth of a child, someday you may rely on them to wipe your arse in the nursing home of their choice.

Had a couple of nuns way lay me out side a job a while back

U would not know they were nuns they were Mormons over from the states knocking on doors

Nice people and they were fit as well ;)

Sounds like you've got a few bad habits.

After all gravity only exists on earth and other bits of stuff floating around in the universe.
Not to nitpick, but...
Things with energy/mass bend space/time, the gravitational field is the result. Gravity, in different strengths/fields is all across the universe. According to Einstein / general relativity .

One simple proof was the laser test. A laser bouncinf off the sun was timed. Every time mercury came into orbit, the laser took longer to do the round trip, in proportion to the calculated gravitational field bending space.

Although I fear not relevant to the thread. I'll try and join in:
According to to the laws of physics, yes, nothing can be something.
After all gravity
Bad example. Gravity is not nothing, its something. We can measure it.

Nothing is nothing, not something... Otherwise, it's something o_O

Atheism is a religion in itself.
If you believe that you don't believe then you must believe in something.

I don't believe I don't believe, I know I don't. No faith required.

Last edited:
noseall thinks that because his ‘darkie’ comment is now invisible . nobody saw it.

Not to nitpick, but...
Things with energy/mass bend space/time, the gravitational field is the result. Gravity, in different strengths/fields is all across the universe. According to Einstein / general relativity .

One simple proof was the laser test. A laser bouncinf off the sun was timed. Every time mercury came into orbit, the laser took longer to do the round trip, in proportion to the calculated gravitational field bending space.

Before the big ban
Not to nitpick, but...

Gravity only exists to where your are in time and space.
You can measure it relative to where you are at any given point in space and time.
Gravity as we would understand it only exists due to the earths mass.,

Gravity is reality on earth, once you leave earth it does not exist.

Sponsored Links
Back