For the love of god

Sponsored Links
Without people like me - there would be no forum.

you see, Joe is completely right, and in the real world he will have been punched in the face so many times !!... but on the internet, it's like fighting with inflatable swords.....

Sponsored Links
Without people like me - there would be no forum.

you see, Joe is completely right, and in the real world he will have been punched in the face so many times !!... but on the internet, it's like fighting with inflatable swords.....

Not by a wimpy office worker.

lol... and you think working in an office defines my physical being as small and weak? or even without purpose?

Barry McGuigan was small but he would've kicked your @ss lol... and i'm twice the size of him... ;)

But you don't even go to the gym do you? You are a flabby office worker.

When was the last time you were in a fight?

how do you think you know i don't go to the gym? :eek:

i have owned 2 multigyms, and numerous sets or weights and benches... plus i have had punchbags hanging from the rafters in my spare bedrooms... i also visit gyms regularly to play squash..
and i run and cycle

and no, not had a fight for quite a few years, but maybe people don't want to take me on eh? Joe, you might be 6ft 6, but that isn't scary really is it..?

i have owned 2 multigyms, and numerous sets or weights and benches... plus i have had punchbags hanging from the rafters in my spare bedrooms... i also visit gyms regularly to play squash..
and i run and cycle

You sound really really hard. :mrgreen:

and i run and cycle

and no, not had a fight for quite a few years, but maybe people don't want to take me on eh? Joe, you might be 6ft 6, but that isn't scary really is it..?

I'm not 6ft 6 - and I'm allowed on the Internet before 9 - unlike you. :rolleyes:

and i run and cycle

You sound really really hard. :mrgreen:

no, just fit... and know how to look after myself in a ruck.... though it's funny you should pop up sooey !!! :rolleyes:

What the fork has going to the gym got to do with this op.
Is this just a way that the moderators use by way of collaborators to deflect opinion from dealing with the issue.

and i run and cycle

I'm not 6ft 6 - and I'm allowed on the Internet before 9 - unlike you. :rolleyes:

6'7" then? are you Peter Crouch... if so go and play fooking footie FFS !!!

But if it is joe, i'm allowed into the circus whenever.. i choose not to , apart form a wind down for bed.... and obviously to wind you up.. lol

No-one can wind me up because (unlike you) I don't give a fook what anyone says. :mrgreen:

No-one can wind me up because (unlike you) I don't give a fook what anyone says. :mrgreen:
and the difference between me and you...? apart from the fact i'm only 6'1".. is that this IS your home......and i only visit !!! loser ;)

Your missus won't let you on before 9. Wayne Kerr. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back