For the love of god

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why has the topic on the Lords prayer been removed.
From what I saw it was being conducted reasonably , is the moderator a muslim, or an atheist, what the hell is going on with this site?

Sponsored Links
I was going to write a monologue here but tbh ,

CBA , it would be a waste of reasoning and intelligence.

Lets just baaaa bbaaaaa bbaaaaaa along to the drum of the flock.

mea culpa mea culpa ,

Don't know what for but they say I am so I must be..

Which ever God-hating, Jesus-hating cretins reported the thread, and closed it, know this:

God and Jesus hate you too.

Sponsored Links
I was going to write a monologue here but tbh ,

CBA , it would be a waste of reasoning and intelligence.

Lets just baaaa bbaaaaa bbaaaaaa along to the drum of the flock.

mea culpa mea culpa ,

Don't know what for but they say I am so I must be..

They've changed the Roman rite to "Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa." :cool:

Come on moderator be a man /woman, and give us your justification for deleting this thread.
If you cannot give us a reasonable explanation maybe your not up to the job.?
Conversely if your explanation is justifiable I will apologise on line.

anobium said:
Come on moderator be a man /woman, and give us your justification for deleting this thread.

A long, long time ago a mod took the trouble to tell me why a post of mine had been deleted. It transpired that I'd offered advice to someone who had become abusive and was considered not worthy of help.

Fair enough, but that was a one-off. Since then, I've never been able to get any answers to questions about deleted threads or banned posters. I've even had posts deleted because I dared to ask why some other post had been deleted! :eek: :eek: :eek:

To answer your original post, the most likely explanation is that somebody posted one offensive comment and, as so often happens, a mod spit their dummy out and deleted the whole thread. Don't be too surprized if this one goes the same way. :( :( :(

could it be that the moderator/s respect the opinions of the person, persons, reporting the post?

Wotan

I posted a piece of news recently about a new muslim law 'Farewell intercourse' which hit the papers last week.

It's was debated on loads of forums I frequent. It was deleted within minutes of posting. :evil: Would have been a good debate tbh.

This is the only forum I know that uses hidden moderators. I'm a moderator on a BMW car magazine forum. If I ever delete stuff the offender/person will always get a PM explaining why.

could it be that the moderator/s respect the opinions of the person, persons, reporting the post?

Wotan

So the opinions of, maybe, one poster take precedence over a number of posters?
Where's the democracy in that?
If that is the reason it was pulled then next time someone slags Scousers I'm going to 'Alert Mods' and see if that thread gets pulled. :evil:

Wotan

So the opinions of, maybe, one poster take precedence over a number of posters?
Where's the democracy in that?
If that is the reason it was pulled then next time someone slags Scousers I'm going to 'Alert Mods' and see if that thread gets pulled. :evil:

Sounds like the Human Rights Act to me !!!!

But seriously, let's get this into perspective... this is a privately owned forum for which you lot pay nothing to access..... the guy/lass that owns it sets their own rules..... and if the mods are told not to get involved - which i certainly would if it was my site, then you lot should accept that !!

That said, none of you know what was posted to get it deleted.... i know very well from experience i can post a topic called what's you favourite cheese, and get to work the next day and get emails telling me it's been replied to, and then find that they're all deleted...

Look at this place, not as a library, or a church, or indeed not a place governed by socially acceptable rules.... it's an INTERNET forum... and very low in the social order of things.... the mods do a reasonable job in keeping it intact.....IMHO !!!!

Without people like me - there would be no forum.

Sponsored Links
Back