As said previously - load of cobblers..

Nonsense. Read the article. Your very own 'bible' got its arsed slapped publishing outright lies and it was tried in court.

Zero no-go areas, UK. Nada. Zilch. Made up waffle to excite gullible gammons.

I did read the article and the complaint is only technical. It doesn't say there are zero no-go areas, it says there are no no-go towns. I gave you two very specific examples of no go areas, I doubt you have ever visited them, so you said "Zero no go areas".

Stick to your ivory tower and its fitted kitchen units!

Sponsored Links
They didn't apologise, they said no rational person would believe it, but the judge disagreed. I'm not sure if you prove them right or the judge.

It's great to see a fake-news source publish fake news, and try to defend itself by saying "but everybody knows we publish fake news! No sensible person should believe anything we say!"

The same "defence" has been tried in the case of lies by notorious liar, Prime Minister Johnson.

The sooner we sort out the press, the sooner we can sort out this mess.

Sponsored Links
Try telling plod that your tracker has located your stolen van on a travellers site and you want them to recover it. When they say 'no', tell them you are going to recover it yourself and ask them to support you.

That very situation arose some years ago. A docker at Avonmouth had his motorbike stolen and word was that the 'poor, oppressed peace-loving minority' living on the local gipsy site were responsible for the loss of the motorbike. A spot of covert surveillance on the site located the bike. The docker went to the police and asked them to intervene. They weren't interested until he mentioned that he was going to go mob handed with a big group of his fellow dockers to sort the situation out.

Great example of no-go areas that don't exist. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's great to see a fake-news source publish fake news, and try to defend itself by saying "but everybody knows we publish fake news! No sensible person should believe anything we say!"

The same "defence" has been tried in the case of lies by notorious liar, Prime Minister Johnson.

Gas and Andy believe it.

Not sensible people.

Rest assured gammon flag-shaggers, white people can go where ever they like in towns and cities in the UK. No go areas do not exist.(y)

That very situation arose some years ago. A docker at Avonmouth had his motorbike stolen and word was that the 'poor, oppressed peace-loving minority' living on the local gipsy site were responsible for the loss of the motorbike. A spot of covert surveillance on the site located the bike. The docker went to the police and asked them to intervene. They weren't interested until he mentioned that he was going to go mob handed with a big group of his fellow dockers to sort the situation out.

An anecdote alleging dishonesty by a minority group, from a known racist.
What a surprise.

So what you're saying is, the no go areas are just those filled with white travellers, but the multicultural urban areas often mentioned in the press, and in this forum at times, are all ok?

Makes sense.

So what you're saying is, the no go areas are just those filled with white travellers, but the multicultural urban areas often mentioned in the press, and in this forum at times, are all ok?

Makes sense.
Correct.

The sort of (lying, dishonest) Wail headlines that get the gammons excited.

I think when people refer to 'no go' areas whether they are referring to travellers sites or ethnic majority areas, they don't actually mean 'no go' in the true sense of the word. Rather 'no go' in the sense that you would foolish to go there in so far as you would be likely to suffer robbery or physical harm from the ruling ethnicity for daring to go into those areas at certain times.

Nowhere, unless it is private land, is a 'no go' area. There are 'no go' areas where for example, police wouldn't patrol alone, mini cabs or taxis would not drop off or courier and delivery companies would not deliver to. There's even been cases of fire and ambulance services that cant go alone into certain areas unless they had a police back up.

Stop splitting hairs about the definition of 'no go'. It's like saying murder isn't allowed so therefore it can't happen but it clearly does!

I think when people refer to 'no go' areas whether they are referring to travellers sites or ethnic majority areas, they don't actually mean 'no go' in the true sense of the word. Rather 'no go' in the sense that you would foolish to go there in so far as you would be likely to suffer robbery or physical harm from the ruling ethnicity for daring to go into those areas at certain times.

Nowhere, unless it is private land, is a 'no go' area. There are 'no go' areas where for example, police wouldn't patrol alone, mini cabs or taxis would not drop off or courier and delivery companies would not deliver to. There's even been cases of fire and ambulance services that cant go alone into certain areas unless they had a police back up.

Stop splitting hairs about the definition of 'no go'. It's like saying murder isn't allowed so therefore it can't happen but it clearly does!
The concept of 'no go areas' as used colloquially refers to police not able or willing or safe to go into such areas, which is utter tripe put about by the likes of the Daily Mail and other such comics.

The Daily Mail article referred to areas where white people were not allowed to go, which is also utter nonsense.

As Noseall pointed out, even the Daily Mail thought it so outlandish, it didn't expect anyone to believe it.

I would suggest it all depends on your attitude. If someone with a nefarious attitude was in my home, they wouldn't be welcome. I suspect the same applies to everyone.

Last edited:
"The title’s defence – that no reasonable person was likely to take the claim seriously
Mottie and his ilk did.

So then they try frantically to find places that one would normally visit under certain circumstances - like an away fan and local footie pub full of partisan fans - to desperately try and justify the Wail lies and dishonesty.

Lols.

Sponsored Links
Back