As said previously - load of cobblers..

Sponsored Links
Maybe the irony was lost on you, but I gave an example of a no-go area, so no-go that police don't want to go. My example shows no-go areas do actually exist and only chinless snowflakes with their heads up their own backsides don't see it. I'm not really sure what your point was, if indeed there was one.
You told us a story that was not supported by an iota of evidence. We can all tell stories like that. But most of us recognise the myth that the story is built upon.
So the chinless snowflakes willingly go into these so-called 'no-go areas', but the hard-as-nails racists are afraid to go there?
Do you think there's a reason for this?

First no go area i experienced was when i was 14 in a disco, in west london,
Many no-go areas that I have experienced have been in many working mens clubs. You have to be 'nominated' by another member to be able to join. As you'd expect there were never any ethnic minority members. The laughable bit is that most now rely on migrant workers.
So yes there are no-go areas. They're invariably operating an unofficial colour bar.
But in all the Irish clubs, all the so-called 'ethnic minority' clubs etc, I've always been welcomed.

I guess it's more to do with one's attitude as to whether you're welcome or not.

if race had anything to do with it why is there so many young lads black on black stabbings and killings for simply being in the wrong street

If you look at this you will see that things are a little more mixed than that
https://www.met.police.uk/SysSiteAs...tabbed-in-london-from-january-to-october-2019

Really country wide and a longer period would be of more use. The other tricky aspect is those that do not get caught, also death against wounding. There may be more on the NOS.

Sponsored Links
I'm assuming that the UK includes N.I. ?

Unionist areas like Tiger’s Bay and New Lodge can become 'no-go' areas...

And the Nationalist Ardoyne area (because of the proximity to Crumlin and Shankill) effectively become 'no-go areas'...

If you belong to certain identities.

Angry middle aged right wing gullible faux-patriotic Daily Wail believers.
As opposed to you the Angry white middle classed middle-aged with 2.4 children skiing every winter etc etc, you have so much apparent hate and anger for patriotism and leadership, yet you have no idea how good you have it here you don't even realise it, you'd possibly last 1minute controlling anything other than skivvy labourers, ya knob'ed such a troll :D

As opposed to you the Angry white middle classed middle-aged with 2.4 children skiing every winter etc etc, you have so much apparent hate and anger for patriotism and leadership, yet you have no idea how good you have it here you don't even realise it, you'd possibly last 1minute controlling anything other than skivvy labourers, ya knob'ed such a troll :D

:rolleyes::):)

noseall wants to be out raged and offended so he buys the daily wail :ROFLMAO:

afaik some skiing resorts are no go areas at the moment :)

As opposed to you the Angry
Angry? Nonsense. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than seeing apologies from lying right wing rags. Seeing the gullible gammons on here squirm shows exactly where the anger is. Gammon = enraged white twonks.
This bit really tickled me...that no reasonable person was likely to take the claim seriously ...:)

Sponsored Links
Back