As said previously - load of cobblers..

some bloke got arrested in the grounds of windsor castle , as apparently its a no go area :eek:

afaik the road that go's past No 10 is also a no go area :eek:

afaik there are numerous caravan sites ;););) around the country that one would be best advised to treat as a no go area ;);)

blimey even plod wont go on em unless they are mob handed ;)

Sponsored Links
I don't think race has anything to do with no go areas and in some ways no go is an overstatement. There are areas where unfortunate things are more likely to happen true but that is about it. and it may be due to any race and the number of each in any area is irrelevant. All have some unfortunate types of people.

if race had anything to do with it why is there so many young lads black on black stabbings and killings for simply being in the wrong street

blimey it would appear or seem that Noseall is a daily wail reader :eek:

no surprise there than :ROFLMAO: a gammon :idea:

Sponsored Links
So what you're saying is, the no go areas are just those filled with white travellers, but the multicultural urban areas often mentioned in the press, and in this forum at times, are all ok?

Where did I say that?

Maybe the irony was lost on you, but I gave an example of a no-go area, so no-go that police don't want to go. My example shows no-go areas do actually exist and only chinless snowflakes with their heads up their own backsides don't see it. I'm not really sure what your point was, if indeed there was one.

No go areas do not exist in the UK and the ever truthful Mail has had their bum slapped, rightly so.

"The title’s defence – that no reasonable person was likely to take the claim seriously – was dismissed by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (Ipso)..."
Reasonable person? Since when has a Mail reading gammon ever decided that reason or even truth has ever been a requirement for their daily dose of right wing bullsh it?

Happy Christmas, lol.:)
First no go area i experienced was when i was 14 in a disco, in west london, half the side was black and i walked across to get a drink, was pushed and shoved and abused. Didn't realise as i 'appeared white' to the black guys i wasn't welcome on their side of the club, and was warned by a friendlier one not to use that route again or i would get smashed up, i absolutely wasn't taking that route for any other reason the easiest way i wasn't aware i was antagonising people. My first experience of racism up until then half my friends were of all different places and i didn't consider their skin colour. Regrettably after that experience id say I do believe there are no go zones like this, they existed back then in clubs let alone larger areas on a larger scale under certain conditions. Racism comes in all guises.

If you don't think there are "no-go" areas in the union, you are either a hermited idiot or have never stepped foot out of your posh, middle class suburb.

The place is awash with them.

I have entered one only once and it was a life threatening situation which i wish never to repeat.

Where did I say that?

Maybe the irony was lost on you, but I gave an example of a no-go area, so no-go that police don't want to go. My example shows no-go areas do actually exist and only chinless snowflakes with their heads up their own backsides don't see it. I'm not really sure what your point was, if indeed there was one.

Not lost at all. Just that the no-go areas quoted are always the ones where there is a higher Muslim or black population, but the only ones people can find real stories about are the ones full of white scroungers and criminals. That is the real irony.

Not lost at all. Just that the no-go areas quoted are always the ones where there is a higher Muslim or black population, but the only ones people can find real stories about are the ones full of white scroungers and criminals. That is the real irony.

Yes I know that. I agree with your second sentence entirely. I was just highlighting a different type of no-go area. The ones the hand-wringers say don't exist.

I think you're preaching to the converted. (y)

No go areas do not exist in the UK and the ever truthful Mail has had their bum slapped, rightly so.

"The title’s defence – that no reasonable person was likely to take the claim seriously – was dismissed by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (Ipso)..."
Reasonable person? Since when has a Mail reading gammon ever decided that reason or even truth has ever been a requirement for their daily dose of right wing bullsh it?

Happy Christmas, lol.:)
Race Baiting at 6am on xmas morning - get a life

Sponsored Links
Back