BBC license removal Bring it on Boris !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Not my cup of tea but glad you enjoy it. For me it is Tony Blackburn R2 Saturday morning; Paul Gambaccini R2 Saturday afternoon, and Clare Teal R2 Sunday night.

I have loved the BBC in the past, but don't now. It has been taken over and is under occupation. It owns probably the greatest archive of popular and not-so-popular entertainment and culture in the world; but sadly a lot of that archive cannot currently be used by the BBC, as it represents British tradition, and British tradition is currently despised by the BBC.

On the button Andy completely agree. I remember reading an article once which i think has not been deleted of course the headline being 'is Britain wallowing in post colonial guilt' talking about how a bit like Germany we have retracted back into our shell like a tortoise afraid of speaking out in case we offend anyone in any way as we have alot to answer for due to our actions about 400 years ago, now, the last time i checked not many of us Brits live past 100years so this stick used to beat us and leverage advantage in society needs to be chucked in the bin.

On the button Andy completely agree. I remember reading an article once which i think has not been deleted of course the headline being 'is Britain wallowing in post colonial guilt' talking about how a bit like Germany we have retracted back into our shell like a tortoise afraid of speaking out in case we offend anyone in any way as we have alot to answer for due to our actions about 400 years ago, now, the last time i checked not many of us Brits live past 100years so this stick used to beat us and leverage advantage in society needs to be chucked in the bin.

Im guessing Andy11 is not happy the BBC dont show repeats of Alf Garnett.

My recollection of the election campaign was that the BBC called out Johnson for being a liar.

Which he is.

Yet brexiteers think its unfair to call their beloved leader what he is.

This call for the BBC losing its license is another Cumming strategy to stoke up nationalism......look at brexiteers like gasbag foaming at the mouth over it.
What has the cancellation of the licence fee got to do with stoking up nationalism ?

Sponsored Links
What has the cancellation of the licence fee got to do with stoking up nationalism ?
The RWR (wrongly) believe that the BBC are a liberal lefty anti-Brexit mouthpiece. Gammons hungry for populism are desperate for their own TV station rather than relying on dodgy vids from crappy right wing websites. The RWR hate the Beeb. It makes their crappy right wing vids look even more crappy.(y)

Im guessing Andy11 is not happy the BBC dont show repeats of Alf Garnett.

Should be shown again, along with all the other, somewhat cringeworty and of course racist, misogynistic, homophobic programs. Oh, but it might offend people.... good.

Should be shown again, along with all the other, somewhat cringeworty and of course racist, misogynistic, homophobic programs. Oh, but it might offend people.... good.

I watched Fools and Horses yesterday. (The canary episode). Denzil was taking the micky out of Rodney...
" Is it me Rodney or have you got whiter)
Delboy:" He make an albino jealous"

I wasn't offended but an albino may have been.

Been a Scout leader for a Year and a Half now, went Abseiling last year at Mallaham Cove and for someone who's scared of heights that was an eye opener.

We are out most weeks on night hikes etc, off to Gillwell this year for their summer holiday (where scouts started).

I must admit I'm knackered on a Friday night but when you get out again it's all good.

Ended up welding the Minibus up as well, took 4 of my Sundays off but went straight though MOT and saved them a fortune so worth it in the end.

Some of our kids don't get away for summer holidays etc so at least they get a few camps in with their mates.

Most sections are looking for helpers (even occasional), we have a waiting list for new kids which is a real shame.

My girls are at Brownies later this year they are going PGL Suffolk. The time and effort the leaders put into it is wonderful.

I just joined the Park run on Saturdays. Could not believe the amount of people there out for a run... More amazed by the amount of volunteers giving up their time for others. A few of the lads were in their twentys or early thirtys out on a cold wet day all for the good of the local community. They were most probably night clubbing a few hour earlier...

Well done Keith the likes of you makes this world a more pleasant place...

You boggddggdd, actually thanked keithmac when he rather smugly said...

It infers that you are eagerly awaiting this revelation also - or why bother thanking a post that makes such a statement?

P¡ss off you mug. I like them both... We all just need to think to ourselves that we don't know who's the other side who we are talking to.

I know your a mug so it's OK for me. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back