Biffa bin men

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
on £500 per week why are we paying for bin men at that rate when people on benifits should be doing it as part of there han outs :eek: :confused:

Sponsored Links
no. Its just a joke am skilled time served. not thick as **** an lazy.

it borders on outrages i think il start a national protest. how the frig is a bin man on £24000k a year???? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So why dont you all stop moaning and go and empty bins for a living?
Let me guess , no you wouldn't.
And to be fair they have to hit bonus's and do loads of overtime to earn that kind of money.
Oh no , wait, no , it must be true, it must be , really , I read it in a news paper.

my friend was telling me his brother in law has just got a job with biffa through job seekers. he is a big fat lazy git who had to go to the interview with his arm firmly up his back. thats how i know :rolleyes:

no. Its just a joke am skilled time served. not thick as s**t an lazy.

it borders on outrages i think il start a national protest. how the frig is a bin man on £24000k a year???? :rolleyes:

I thought they got £500.00 a week. 500 x 52 = ?

my friend was telling me his brother in law has just got a job with biffa through job seekers. he is a big fat lazy git who had to go to the interview with his arm firmly up his back. thats how i know :rolleyes:

Didn't you feel your leg being involuntarily pulled?

So why dont you all stop moaning and go and empty bins for a living?
Let me guess , no you wouldn't.
And to be fair they have to hit bonus's and do loads of overtime to earn that kind of money.
Oh no , wait, no , it must be true, it must be , really , I read it in a news paper.

why would i take a pay cut? i done my time.

No one doing a poxy job like that should get £24k of tax payers money when doleits should be doing it, its not rocket science is it

How do you know? What do you do for a living?

Edit , you fit boilers? sure any numpty could do that!
I bet you charge stupid money for it as well.

Sponsored Links
Back