Biffa bin men

Anyone who says a binman who earns £24,000 (if true) is overpaid is talking rubbish. Sorry, couldn't resist that.

The facts are £24,000 = £461 gross p.w. Minus approx £90 for deductions means an hourly rate of £9ish an hour (assuming 40hr week).

Anyone who thinks £9 per hour for a smelly job, out in all winds and weathers, is overpaid is having a laugh. For 2011 their pay is about right, perhaps your pay is on the low side instead.

P.S. Congratulations Mick. Perfectly spelt nonsense. ;)

Sponsored Links
on £500 per week why are we paying for bin men at that rate when people on benifits should be doing it as part of there han outs :eek: :confused:

If you are on £500 per week, but unable to spell benefits...

Then you would know that people that are on 'hand outs'.. are doing this work already....

So that makes you stoopid, or ignorant........?

Where is the issue that people are so socially inept, that they have no idea to know what is going on around them? But have this fixed idea?

But the people that have this idea, seem, simply, unable to spell?

If you lost your job tomorrow, due to being unable to spell...and you needed to claim Jobseekers Allowance, and attend school, how does that make you better than someone on 'handouts' ?

You seem to claim that binpicking is below a job, but you do it for a good wage, and slag those off, that do it for free?

Why are you in a job, to slag me off, when I do the same job, for free, but can spell? Who would an employer choose? A dyslexic, spelling moron that costs me £500 a week, or someone that works for free? That can spell.

Are you on the dole? am i paying for you too?

Sponsored Links
So why dont you all stop moaning and go and empty bins for a living?
Let me guess , no you wouldn't.
And to be fair they have to hit bonus's and do loads of overtime to earn that kind of money.
Oh no , wait, no , it must be true, it must be , really , I read it in a news paper.

why would i take a pay cut? i done my time.

No one doing a poxy job like that should get £24k of tax payers money when doleits should be doing it, its not rocket science is it

nor is what you do.....

:rolleyes: :evil: Id mind your own if i was you otherwise il drag some of your posts up ;) my ratio to posts regards thank yous just craps all over you son same goes for sooey & thatbloke mmmmmmmmmm who is the daddy now

:rolleyes: :evil: Id mind your own if i was you otherwise il drag some of your posts up ;) my ratio to posts regards thank yous just craps all over you son same goes for sooey & thatbloke mmmmmmmmmm who is the daddy now

Some people aren't interested in garnering thanks, dhead.

iv never asked for a thank you, just give out good advice that has helped fix someones heating ;)

There's nothing wrong with that, it's when you start bragging about it in a stupid attempt to put other people down that you look like a d'head.

Anyway what good advice can you give someone with an ideal?

"Hit it with a sledgehammer"!

my ratio to posts regards thank yous just craps all over you son same goes for sooey & thatbloke mmmmmmmmmm who is the daddy now

The thankyou button is a relatively new addition to the forum and will have no relationship to post count for the more established posters.

Sponsored Links
Back