Biffa bin men

my friend was telling me his brother in law has just got a job with biffa through job seekers. he is a big fat lazy git who had to go to the interview with his arm firmly up his back. thats how i know :rolleyes:

Didn't you feel your leg being involuntarily pulled?

No i really hope that was bull because i wont sleep tonight :LOL:

Sponsored Links
my friend was telling me his brother in law has just got a job with biffa through job seekers. he is a big fat lazy git who had to go to the interview with his arm firmly up his back. thats how i know :rolleyes:

It was mate , believe me, and if they do earn that then fair play.

that ex con as you put may well of done a plumbing course but plumbing is skiled trade with endless learning and exams etc so good on him he can get his ead around it. :rolleyes:

thatbloke";p="2033565 said:
my friend was telling me his brother in law has just got a job with biffa through job seekers. he is a big fat lazy git who had to go to the interview with his arm firmly up his back. thats how i know :rolleyes:[/quo

It was mate , believe me, and if they do earn that then fair play.

****** to fair play where paying for it

Sponsored Links
No one doing a poxy job like that should get £24k of tax payers money when doleits should be doing it, its not rocket science is it

Neither is fitting boilers...and why shouldn't they earn a reasonable wage for doing a sh1tty job? Have you seen the prices of stuff these days?? You sound like the worst kind of inverted snob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They charge a grand a day.

Still talking sh1&% about plumbers joe? What have they done to you lad...go on you can tell us. :LOL: :LOL:

Read the plumbing forum and see. It's real eye opener.

No one doing a poxy job like that should get £24k of tax payers money when doleits should be doing it, its not rocket science is it

Neither is fitting boilers...and why shouldn't they earn a reasonable wage for doing a sh1tty job? Have you seen the prices of stuff these days?? You sound like the worst kind of inverted snob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Still talking sh1&% about plumbers joe? What have they done to you lad...go on you can tell us. :LOL: :LOL:

I dont fit boilers. i dont disagree with a decent wage £200 per week after tax is enough tho.

For that money they cannot even do the job right. If some rubbish falls out of the bin while it is being emptied, it stays in the street.

I dont fit boilers. i dont disagree with a decent wage £200 per week after tax is enough tho.

£800 a month is enough? :eek:

on £500 per week why are we paying for bin men at that rate when people on benifits should be doing it as part of there han outs :eek: :confused:

If you are on £500 per week, but unable to spell benefits...

Then you would know that people that are on 'hand outs'.. are doing this work already....

So that makes you stoopid, or ignorant........?

Where is the issue that people are so socially inept, that they have no idea to know what is going on around them? But have this fixed idea?

But the people that have this idea, seem, simply, unable to spell?

If you lost your job tomorrow, due to being unable to spell...and you needed to claim Jobseekers Allowance, and attend school, how does that make you better than someone on 'handouts' ?

You seem to claim that binpicking is below a job, but you do it for a good wage, and slag those off, that do it for free?

Why are you in a job, to slag me off, when I do the same job, for free, but can spell? Who would an employer choose? A dyslexic, spelling moron that costs me £500 a week, or someone that works for free? That can spell.

Sponsored Links
Back