Biffa bin men

Sponsored Links
my ratio to posts regards thank yous just craps all over you son same goes for sooey & thatbloke mmmmmmmmmm who is the daddy now

The thankyou button is a relatively new addition to the forum and will have no relationship to post count for the more established posters.

Bingo, Alastair gets a prize.

Drag any post of mine up you like, I've nothing to fear there, I can even count.

my ratio to posts regards thank yous just craps all over you son same goes for sooey & thatbloke mmmmmmmmmm who is the daddy now

The thankyou button is a relatively new addition to the forum and will have no relationship to post count for the more established posters.

Drag any post of mine up you like, I've nothing to fear there, I can even count.

a valid point but you're not really showing yourself in a favourable light. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back