Bloody foreigners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are some on here that will be delighted these two workhorses stood their guard and looked after Bozza through his illness.

Some of the immigrant foreigner haters will be quietly fuming. Diddums.

Sponsored Links
Bloody Foreigners take our jobs and and tea breaks our virus's now they want our Prime minister.

Nothing wrong with foreigners that come over to do a paid job of work. It’s the foreign ponces, criminals and thieves that are able to freely come over here to ply their trade that I can’t stand.

Sponsored Links
No. He thinks OTHERS tar all foreigners with the same brush.

No no I said It right. If you say you hate foreign criminals he thinks you hate all foreigners good or bad he can't differentiate.

He'll say he hates British criminals as if we like them as we did Robin Hood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Andy...
Nosey slept on his good wrist. So had to start an argument instead.. :sneaky:

A British born terrorist Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh convicted of beheading US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002 could be freed after a Pakistani appeal court over turned his death sentence

His sentence was commuted to 7 years
given time served he is likely to be freed

Nothing wrong with foreigners that come over to do a paid job of work. It’s the foreign ponces, criminals and thieves that are able to freely come over here to ply their trade that I can’t stand.

Mottie's immediate reaction when he sees the word "foreigners" is to think "criminals"

Mottie's immediate reaction when he sees the word "foreigners" is to think "criminals"

Well some of em. Tried to. Hack saw the hinges off my van one night

Gang of em roaming around breaking into vans several got done over a 3 week period

They got caught eventually

Romanians is my guess

Sponsored Links
Back