Bloody foreigners

Nothing wrong with foreigners that come over to do a paid job of work. It’s the foreign ponces, criminals and thieves that are able to freely come over here to ply their trade that I can’t stand.
How do you tell though? Should all foreigners not be allowed in the UK just because they may turn to crime?

If convicted criminals are allowed in then the fault lays with the British gov for letting them in.

Sponsored Links
How do you tell though? Should all foreigners not be allowed in the UK just because they may turn to crime?
Treat them like say, Australia, New Zealand and America treat those that want to work in those countries. You must have a job and work permit to take up a specific job. If the job ends and you don’t have another, back off home you go. Obviously an employee could still commit crime but those without a valid reason can’t just pop over on spec.

Depends on the circles you move in.

Around half the doctors, nurses, care assistants, GPs, pharmacists, radiographers and hospital workers I've met have been foreign. One of the nurses I know is a migrant, comes from England and lives in Italy.

Mottie might know a lot of criminals. Or maybe he has selective vision.

Sponsored Links
Depends on the circles you move in.

Around half the doctors, nurses, care assistants, GPs, pharmacists, radiographers and hospital workers I've met have been foreign.

Mottie might know a lot of criminals. Or maybe he has selective vision.

Or may be u have selective vision ;)

Treat them like say, Australia, New Zealand and America treat those that want to work in those countries. You must have a job and work permit to take up a specific job. If the job ends and you don’t have another, back off home you go. Obviously an employee could still commit crime but those without a valid reason can’t just pop over on spec.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-immigration-system-what-you-need-to-know

Dont think that would be possible practable or workable tbh
Of course it's not.

Mottie's immediate reaction when he sees the word "foreigners" is to think "criminals"
Not really but if they haven’t got a job to come to and they aren’t over here on holiday with either booked accommodation or sufficient funds to keep themselves, why come here?

In our surgery o e of the nurses is a Czech

Very nice lady she us always been very kind

Dentist I went to is an Asian??

Damn good bloke tbh no faffing around
He got stuck in and had my tooth out in no time at all

Sort of dentist I Iike ;) had a sense of humour as well

I don't meet many criminals.

Now you mention it, the ones I have met were all English.

I don't meet many health workers

Come to. Think. Of it most that I have met were English

Come to Thi nk. Of it cannot say that I have met any criminals

U certainly get about JohnD
Meeting criminals and visiting hospitals

What u up to? Is it something to do with being a party member?

I don't meet many health workers

Come to. Think. Of it most that I have met were English

Come to Thi nk. Of it cannot say that I have met any criminals

U certainly get about JohnD
Meeting criminals and visiting hospitals
A lot of the staff where I live are not British nationals and when I go to hospital with FIL in London, all of the doctors he's been under for the last 10 years or so have also been immigrants. There's no doubt that the NHS relies heavily on immigration.

People say why? Why can't we train our own? Well, because our gov have made it very very expensive. Nurse/radiographers/midwives no longer have a bursary and have to spend eye-watering amounts - up to 9,250k a year. Then when qualify, they are in massive debt and are on a very low wage plus working stupidly hard, 12hr shifts.. It's not really enticing is it?

I have been on Jury service twice, and knew some fraudsters at work, and used to use a local garage that employed ex-offenders. I have been a volunteer and a director at a charitable organisation.

I have had family and friends in poor health; have been ill myself, and have a nurse ex. I have also done voluntary work in hospitals. I know an Australian midwife socially.

Where does mottie meet all his criminals?

A lot of the staff where I live are not British nationals and when I go to hospital with FIL in London, all of the doctors he's been under for the last 10 years or so have also been immigrants. There's no doubt that the NHS relies heavily on immigration.

People say why? Why can't we train our own? Well, because our gov have made it very very expensive. Nurse/radiographers/midwives no longer have a bursary and have to spend eye-watering amounts - up to 9,250k a year. Then when qualify, they are in massive debt and are on a very low wage plus working stupidly hard, 12hr shifts.. It's not really enticing is it?

There could be another way of looking at it?

Poach medical. Staff from abroad at the detriment to that country in. Particular poorer nations who spent scant resources training there medics

Not really but if they haven’t got a job to come to and they aren’t over here on holiday with either booked accommodation or sufficient funds to keep themselves, why come here?
Am with you that serious criminals shouldn't be allowed in, and removed if they did get in and commit further serious crimes.
We do have a flakey gov and system dealing with this though. They really are to blame.

Sponsored Links
Back