Bloody foreigners

There could be another way of looking at it?

Poach medical. Staff from abroad at the detriment to that country in. Particular poorer nations who spent scant resources training there medics
Yes, agree. So why did the British gov get rid of the bursary to pay for fees, and lower amount of spaces that students can train to be doctors?
Really was cutting off our nose in spite of our face, just to save a bit of dosh.

Sponsored Links
We should deport them all...

They do when they can. Like the others they have to be caught.

Sounds to me like you watch too many films but it's not unusual for USA ones to cast a Brit as the bad guy.

Sponsored Links
Yes, agree. So why did the British gov get rid of the bursary to pay for fees, and lower amount of spaces that students can train to be doctors?
Really was cutting off our nose in spite of our face, just to save a bit of dosh.

Probably because they are stupid (government etc)

Imho any one training or going to. Uni for a medical qualification should have to pay nothing it should all be free
Should not cost them a penny and all expenses paid
Providing after wards they spend X amount of time working for the NHS

I have been on Jury service twice, and knew some fraudsters at work, and used to use a local garage that employed ex-offenders. I have been a volunteer and a director at a charitable organisation.

I have had family and friends in poor health; have been ill myself, and have a nurse ex. I have also done voluntary work in hospitals. I know an Australian midwife socially.

Where does mottie meet all his criminals?

Jury service :eek: Blimey

that's worrying :eek:

Tranny is thinking of the old days.

Boris and Theresa didn't have tuition fees and student loans.

No, I don't suppose Jeremy Hunt did either.

Curiously, Conservative politicians who had the advantage of funded education think that it should be stopped.

Certain other politicians think it should be restarted.

Conservative voters are, notoriously, old.

No, I don't suppose Jeremy Hunt did either.

Curiously, Conservative politicians who had the advantage of funded education think that it should be stopped.

Certain other politicians think it should be restarted.

Conservative voters are, notoriously, old.

U are probabaly correct hunt did not either ;)

What about John msdonel and dianne

Did they have there snouts In The trough with Theresa and Boris and the two Jeremy's :)

People say why? Why can't we train our own? Well, because our gov have made it very very expensive. Nurse/radiographers/midwives no longer have a bursary and have to spend eye-watering amounts - up to 9,250k a year. Then when qualify, they are in massive debt and are on a very low wage plus working stupidly hard, 12hr shifts.. It's not really enticing is it?

It's much the same for any graduate, The 5k helps with nurses but wont cover all of the costs. The only way of reducing costs is to stay with mom and dad and use a local university. Not always possible. Loans are also offered at a commercial interest rate. I understand it's written of when some one reaches 50 and many will never pay it off as the expected higher salary aspect isn't as simple as it sounds. For any area there are only relatively few top jobs and loads of lower level ones and so called middle management jobs are being eroded in many areas to save money. There wasn't that many of them anyway.

I also think that jobs that require qualifications don't attract as high a salary as some people think and on that score a nurses pay is not that bad compared with alternatives. I's also likely to be more secure than many plus pension etc.

Jury service :eek: Blimey

that's worrying :eek:

Imo any one heavily ;) involved in politics
Such as party members should not be allowed to sit on a Jury

Let's face it there all a bit flaky :) and cannot be trusted imo

Sponsored Links
Back