Boris

How many woman in IRAN walk around dressed as letterboxes and how many women in IRAN do not walk around dressed as letterboxes?
Again, why not ask something relevant?

You may as well ask 'Why did the chicken wear a teapot as shoes'.

All women in Iran are required to wear a headscarf and loose fitting clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Have a look at this poster campaign from Iran. This is just one of many. Now tell me, are women not being frightened? Are men not being given the green light to behave like 'flies'?

As said in a previous post, until wearing the head coverings is a real freedom world over, it's going to be considered an oppressive item of clothing because of the very history of the said clothings.

View attachment 146404

I heard on the news this week that one woman felt closer to god because she covered up in a niqab. Why is that? It doesn't say to cover head to toe in the Koran. That was something thought of by men. Do you never consider that this may be indoctrination?

This tells me more about thd men than the women

I heard on the news this week that one woman felt closer to god because she covered up in a niqab.
Yes, I heard that as well.
She said it was her choice to wear it and when asked why, she gave that answer - which I thought was not really an answer at all.
It could be an answer to any question about odd behaviour.
Why cut off the end of your penis?

Why is that? It doesn't say to cover head to toe in the Koran.
Apparently not - from what I have heard.
The picture of the lollipops says 'hijab'; that's just a scarf like the Queen wears.

That was something thought of by men.
...but which men and why?
It must have started somewhere.

Do you never consider that this may be indoctrination?
All religion is indoctrination.

She said it was her choice to wear it and when asked why, she gave that answer - which I thought was not really an answer at all.

The picture of the lollipops says 'hijab'; that's just a scarf like the Queen wears.

A customer of mine a few years back made me a lovely black moroccan coffee. She's was a French Moroccan. We sat in her kitchen talking about the Hijab..
She whore a veil as she said it was to save her beauty for her husband.
I said I think the Hijab was wrong, expecting her to defend it. In fact she agreed. I don't know how, but she said that she found it threatening.

Great coffee

Sponsored Links

Circumcision is nuts. First religion and secondly a belief that it makes men cleaner/stops infections.

Yes, queenie wears a headscarf but she doesn't have to, nor is she Muslim so there's not that connection of oppression.

No idea which men. If you find out who and when it started, let me know please!

She whore a veil as she said it was to save her beauty for her husband.
Ok. Best not go there.

As I wrote, the Hijab is just a headscarf; it doesn't cover the face.

upload_2018-8-12_18-56-48.png

In no way threatening.

I think part of the trouble is using the Arabic words.

Sponsored Links
Back