Brexit - How is it going - List of 150 companies troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which will all be overcome.

For a cost that we are still waiting to see the benefit?

You sell your legal experties to a few countries - can you tell me how you will overcome the requirement of having to register your yourself in each of those countries - resit exams?

How will you settle disputes?

Answers on a postcard.:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Poor Johnnybigmileage cant wait to ride up and down to East London from Scotland twice a week again. You must be getting cabin fever by now surely?

There has always been paperwork and admin. Those processes will be adapted to the new arrangements.

Of course Bernard, it's buisness companies are not going to cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Despite what Soddin die hard remainiacs would like to predict........remember they predicted the end of the world ?
Project Fear was bunkum or should I say humbug.

Sponsored Links
false stories?

SingleMarket.jpg

350IDS.png

"There's no Press here"

Project Fear was bunkum or should I say humbug.
Most sane people were worried that crashing out of the EU without a deal would be catastrophic for business. Even the die hard Tory Brexiteers agreed and is why there were desperate last minute pleas to reach a deal.

Get Brexit Done, lol.

End of free movement:
At least 12 British nationals have been denied entry to the Netherlands since New Year's Day.
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-55526235/page/2
I don't know if the carriers (ferry or flight) have been fined under any Netherland Carriers Act.
I suspect that carriers in future may be checking UK nationals' validity to enter EU countries, on boarding at departure in UK, and refuse UK nationals permission to board if their documents are not in perfect order.

For a cost that we are still waiting to see the benefit?
Nobody said Brexit would be free and nobody said we would see solutions from day one. It will take time and it will cost money, that the price we have to pay. Do you know anyone that’s gone through a divorce cheaply and quickly? Do you know anyone that’s gone through a divorce and after 10 years wish they hadn’t?

That’s to do with Covid regulations, not Brexit.
And UK no longer being in EU.
Read the article. Especially this line:
Since the UK has now left the EU, the same rule applies.​
My point is that the carrier has now to return them to the UK, probably at their own expense, and might be liable for fines.
In addition carriers may now introduce stricter boarding checks to avoid a future re-occurrence.

Nobody said Brexit would be free and nobody said we would see solutions from day one. It will take time and it will cost money, that the price we have to pay. Do you know anyone that’s gone through a divorce cheaply and quickly? Do you know anyone that’s gone through a divorce and after 10 years wish they hadn’t?
I do know some couples who did then got re married a few years later

Ha ha!
Mottie is starting to tell us he always knew Brexit would be bad for the country!

This is the problem with Brexit - it' just sold as one big metaphor.

Metaphors don't solve business problems and lower costs or gain sales. Metaphors can win elections but you don't run trade on metaphors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back