Britain was right to vote for Brexit...

With the revelations about Russian Influence I wonder is it still

The Will of the People or Will of Putin?

Sponsored Links
none of us know which are the terrorists you support, so we can't comment on them.

You don't have to.

This is not about me, the debate was about an IRA lover aspiring to lead the UK.

And that's what you can't bring yourself to answer and deal with because you know it is fundamentally wrong, else you are a low life republican sympathiser.

you're wrong.

the thread was actually about UK citizens increasingly unhappy with the prospect of resigning from the EU.

You and your buddies chose to throw up your nonsense about terrorism and the peace process, later admitting that there are some terrorists you support yourselves. As you're supporters of terrorism, your opinion is of no great value.

As you and your extremist buddies support terrorism, we can see that you are not having a factual discussion about terrorism and the peace process. You just want to throw in some long-discredited smear that was invented and circulated by right-wing propagandists, and has long been discredited.

Sponsored Links
...and the remainers smug, lazy, over-confident, expecting everyone else to vote Remain so that they didn't have to bother?

...and the remainers smug, lazy, over-confident, expecting everyone else to vote Remain so that they didn't have to bother?
Must give the Quitters a warm fuzzy feeling knowing they have heavyweights such as the Ruskies on board.

RWR = fake.

nonsense about terrorism and the peace process,

JohnD thinks IRA terrorism was just nonsense.

Apparently it doesnt matter that Jeremy Corbyn invited Gerry Adams to the Commons a week after the Brighton bombing. JohnD thinks it wasnt true, just fake news and lies spread by the media

You just want to throw in some long-discredited smear that was invented and circulated by right-wing propagandists, and has long been discredited

The veteran left-wing leader joined in a protest by IRA sympathisers in 1986 to “show solidarity” with alleged terrorists, including the Brighton bomber, reports the Sunday Times. JohnD thinks thats all lies as it doesnt match his narrative, maybe he doesnt think the IRA were terrorists, like his favorite leader.

notch doesn't believe peace is possible, that's why he thinks there can never be a peace process; the Good Friday agreement never happened; and he thinks the British army is still patrolling the streets.

He'll be glad when a huge concrete wall goes up, with customs posts at the crossing points.

I find it alarming that people could still want to be part of an organisation that's proved it self to be so deceitful and dishonest , it's certainly opened my eyes as to where politicians loyalties lies also..............

Terrorist supporter corbyn with his ira chums and ira apologists.
Mi5 headquarters in the background no doubt had them all under survelience.

Sponsored Links
Back