Capita Gas Safe - April fool?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just had a look at the new gas safe site http://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/. It says it's April 1st already :rolleyes:

It doesn't display properly on my web browser, and the engineer search displays the first ten results only, with no option to display the next ten!

Also I've not seen a single advert telling Joe Public about the changeover.

Anyone else had problems / got any opinions?

Sponsored Links
I use Firefox myself, might be different if you're using windows - I'm on linux. The site needs to be accessible to everyone though :mad:

Sponsored Links
If you search by postcode you get different results if you use big or little letter :LOL:

All of our local freebie newspapers have a Gas Safe advert in them.

If you search by postcode you get different results if you use big or little letter :LOL:
Searched within 5 miles and got 10 names. Changed the search to 20 miles and got the same 10names! And I don't live in the middle of Dartmoor.

Adverts around the ground at holland scotland game. So at least the Dutch know whats happening
Seemingly in some sunday papers last weekend. And if you believe the magazine they sent us last week they are really doing well with the adverts :rolleyes:

using windows XP internet explorer with ADSL modem via BT line and displays ok,
put my own postcode in and we came out first just the details are not 100%
still not seen a single advert anywhere.

Adverts around the ground at holland scotland game. So at least the Dutch know whats happening
Seemingly in some sunday papers last weekend. And if you believe the magazine they sent us last week they are really doing well with the adverts :rolleyes:

I saw that! Everybody Ive spoken to hasnt seen anything :eek:

Dave

I put my postcode in and get the chap down the road, then apparently glasgow is 1.2miles away then hampshire is 3 miles away, brilliant :LOL:

Checked mine and several mates all come up ok and first on list for each postcode. All work types all ok on everyones too

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back