Capping Appliances

corgiman said:
why not book your self, in my experiance you will be waiting a while for you company to do it

:)

Because I asked for some days off to go on them and they said they'd sort it for me.

Just a bit worried that some of these training days are more of a sales pitch!!

Sponsored Links
The problem is ACS is a piece of cake. Its a couple of days of bookwork and a couple of days for the assemment. It only once your in the real world you really start to learn.

Gasguru said:
The problem is ACS is a piece of cake. Its a couple of days of bookwork and a couple of days for the assemment. It only once your in the real world you really start to learn.

Unfortunately theres not a lot I can do about that, I dont make the rules. I know Ive still got tons to learn, but I feel im going the right way about it. Im taking things slow and trying to learn as much as I can from those around me

I agree though, I dont know how they can justify giving someone corgi after only 30 weeks, I think its a joke.

Sponsored Links
newcomers said:
corgiman said:
why not book your self, in my experiance you will be waiting a while for you company to do it

Because I asked for some days off to go on them and they said they'd sort it for me.

Just a bit worried that some of these training days are more of a sales pitch!!

they are really, if your are lucky enough to get an ex engineer they are the dogs danglies if not they are just selling

Have you got any courses you can recommend? I dont care how far I have to travel.

Ideally I'd like to not only learn about the new condensing boilers but also the older type (baxi solo's, vaillants, glowworm compacts. puma's, netaheats, profiles, suprimas etc)

newcomers said:
Have you got any courses you can recommend? I dont care how far I have to travel.

Ideally I'd like to not only learn about the new condensing boilers but also the older type (baxi solo's, vaillants, glowworm compacts. puma's, netaheats, profiles, suprimas etc)

get your arse up here and work with me for a couple of weeks

i will feed you ;)

kevplumb said:
newcomers said:

get your a**e up here and work with me for a couple of weeks

i will feed you ;)

Where are you based?

EDIT: Just seen.......forget it!

newcomers said:

well if thats the case dont bother wwith Manu courses as they have no interest in keeping these going

get you arse up to dads asap I would

where abouts are you

I am in surrey and work on bleedin old shyte every day

corgiman said:
newcomers said:

well if thats the case dont bother wwith Manu courses as they have no interest in keeping these going

get you a**e up to dads asap I would

he don't know who dad is son :LOL: :LOL:

True

Kevplumb is dad and/or pappy

and a top man, deep end of the gene pool :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back