Cheese and onion or Salt n vingar?

S

Sombrero

Whitch are you?

me i'm cheese n onion, but prefer bacon flavored always !

Sponsored Links
most favorate paprica the any meat cheese n onion the salt xv with plain i add herbs ground pepper and chilli and a good shake

are you saying you have never had paprika or never thought to add flavour to plain :D

Sponsored Links
Those hedgehog crisps were tasty until one of their spines got though and stuck in yer throat.

Definately cheese and onion for me but I constantly get caught out by the wrapper colours. Cheese and onion should be green/yellow and salt and vinegar blue

Definately cheese and onion for me but I constantly get caught out by the wrapper colours. Cheese and onion should be green/yellow and salt and vinegar blue

Couldn't agree more! For years and years cheese & onion were in green bags and s&v in blue. Then out of the blue, (no pun intended), they swap them round!! FFS!!!! Why can't they leave things alone???
Best cheese & onion ever made was by Smiths crisps! Full of flavour, not like the measly chemical taste you get these days, :evil:

Couldn't agree more! For years and years cheese & onion were in green bags and s&v in blue. Then out of the blue, (no pun intended), they swap them round!! FFS!!!! Why can't they leave things alone???
Best cheese & onion ever made was by Smiths crisps! Full of flavour, not like the measly chemical taste you get these days, :evil:

Walkers Salt and Vinegar = Green
Walkers Cheese and Onion = Blue

Golden wonder (better crisps IMHO) other way around. Simples.

Sponsored Links
Back