Climbing a 1786 foot tower without a safety rope.

Sponsored Links
All that to change a fkin light bulb?

A braver man than me Gunga Din!

I.ve been inside the CN tower in Toronto where the glass floor is 1200ft up, thats scary enough then add another 500ft on the outside noway Jose.

Sponsored Links
Then you find you've forgotten that special sized Torx head driver. :cry:

Bet it's fun in the wind.

I.ve been inside the CN tower in Toronto where the glass floor is 1200ft up, thats scary enough then add another 500ft on the outside noway Jose.
Yep I've been up the CN Tower as well oompah and that glass floor freaks ya out a bit! There is no way I could do what those guys do. I hope they're handsomely paid!

Fu*k that!! nut case. Near the end it looked like he wasnt even holding on while he was adjusting his hook before he attached it! crazy.

Falling from that height is not lot different from falling from 40 feet.
Except the high fall you have a bit of a wait before you impact.

oh poo ive forgotton me hammer,
sod that for a game of soldiers,

mind you i bet thered get vertigo using a skirting board ladder ;)

You ought to tell ColJack about this one, on one of his threads, he is talking about constipation. This has cured me :oops:

what you lot on about... ffs? i've been up to my guttering, and ... nearly got high enough to look into it !!!

And then when i was younger i made the mistake of climbing the Eiffel tower... right to the top... and then made an even bigger mistake... i proposed to mrs martian !!!!!!!!!

But seriously those guys must have had some sensor removed.... that one that squeezes your balls.. and says get on something big and flat NOW!!!!!

However, lets get this into context... what about the French geezer called Spiderman? no ropes or hooks or stuff! :eek:

Don't forget about old Fred Dibnah. Nothing much for Fred to hold on to.

Ah, but he doesn't lug a tool bag up with him does he?
(Spiderman I mean, not Fred. He was in a class of his own was Fred. ;) )

Just imagine when he gets home and his missus says,
"Can you just paint the ceiling for me please?"

"Not on your life! I'm not getting on those step ladders for no-one!" :LOL:

Seriously though, he's got some balls and MUST be on a bloody good wage to do that job.
How do they build such a slim structure so high in the first place?

Sometimes they drop the top bits down from a helicopter. There's a vid on utube somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Back