Djokovic

Sponsored Links
Yes but it's irrelevant to your first post which is what I quoted. It's also a lesson for all lying, cowardly anti-vaxxers with a sense of entitlement. Well done Australia.
Exactly

Djokovic gives oxygen to the anti vax movement…..silly people like gas112

Seems he might find himself facing a 3 year ban on entry into Oz now. Other than under exceptional circumstances is mentioned.

The aspect I don't get is that I didn't have any problem finding Oz's entry rules and based on those he should never have been offered a visa. In the UK it seems if he had covid he could be jabbed 4 weeks later but it takes longer to get 2. That's why reluctant NHS people need to start rather soon.

While this court was in session several hundred antivaxxers were having a nice demo outside. ;) Reports - they may have been let him play people really or a mix.

Reports say
Italy has passed a compulsory vaccination law.
Austria has voted on one
Germany is discussing it prior to a vote.
France - vaccine passports, restrictions for people who don't have one. Seems 80% of people are vaccinated there.

It's also a lesson for all lying, cowardly anti-vaxxers with a sense of entitlement.

Don't believe the MSM or Government shills. He wasn't deported at all and the court found in his favour. I've got bitcoins on him taking the title...

Sponsored Links
I'm assuming that all those applauding the decision to get rid of Djokovic from the Oz open think the same way about getting rid of boris and his entourage?

Turns out his 'virus' taskforce leader did the same thing as regards fratenizing...

The chief executive of Sheffield City Council must resign over revelations that she hosted a lockdown party, a former leader of the council has said.

"Kate Josephs, who led the government's Covid-19 taskforce, held leaving drinks in the Cabinet Office in December 2020, it emerged on Friday."

Reports say
Italy has passed a compulsory vaccination law.
Austria has voted on one
Germany is discussing it prior to a vote.
France - vaccine passports, restrictions for people who don't have one. Seems 80% of people are vaccinated there.
Are you happy that so called western democracies are becoming rather fascist in their approach?

Especially since the 'virus' is apparently soon to become endemic...

Thanks to the 'virus' becoming nothing more than a 'common cold', which itself is a 'corona virus'...

And I wonder how many of those draconian decrees will be removed if/when jabbers get over their collective hysteria?

My betting is never! (n)

I'm assuming that all those applauding the decision to get rid of Djokovic from the Oz open think the same way about getting rid of boris and his entourage?

Turns out his 'virus' taskforce leader did the same thing as regards fratenizing...

The chief executive of Sheffield City Council must resign over revelations that she hosted a lockdown party, a former leader of the council has said.

"Kate Josephs, who led the government's Covid-19 taskforce, held leaving drinks in the Cabinet Office in December 2020, it emerged on Friday."
Of course. We're not hypocrites. We don't say one thing and do another.....

Explain how sacking 70,000 nurses protects citizens?
I think you've misunderstood the government decree.
Get a vaccine or stop working.
That means the primary intention is to motivate front line staff to get vaccinated. That does two things, it protects the general population against catching the virus directly from those front-line staff, and reduces its spread significantly in general society. (bearing in mind that hospital attendees are probably already in the more vulnerable categories).
It also shows that staff are placing their trust in the known protections.

Explain how sacking 70,000 nurses protects citizens?

This forum, very briefly on certain threads, asked that evidence/explanation be given for any claims.

Disappointingly they quickly moved away from that. So no, like the antivaxxers, I won't be explaining anything.

Sponsored Links
Back