Dogs running free in Cemetery?

Sponsored Links
No, they are not. That is why we passed an act to protect against the disgusting animals.
We don't actually need pet dogs.(y)
dogs are ok, mostly they are nicer than people.

chavs that own dogs as status symbols are the ones that cause the majority of attacks and guess what, they choose dangerous dogs and dont train them properly.

if you dont like dogs because of injuries and deaths they cause you should vent your anger at the owners not the dogs. Personally I dont see why any breeds that can be dangerous should be even allowed as pets.

dogs are ok, mostly they are nicer than people.

chavs that own dogs as status symbols are the ones that cause the majority of attacks and guess what, they choose dangerous dogs and dont train them properly.

if you dont like dogs because of injuries and deaths they cause you should vent your anger at the owners not the dogs. Personally I dont see why any breeds that can be dangerous should be even allowed as pets.
Well said!
And most dogs who are trained well, treated with kindness, exercised properly & looked after with the understanding that a dog is a dog will become a very loyal friend and part of the family.

Sponsored Links
And most dogs who are trained well, treated with kindness, exercised properly & looked after with the understanding that a dog is a dog will become a very loyal friend and part of the family.
And you get to have a brand new one every decade or so.

if you dont like dogs because of injuries and deaths they cause you should vent your anger at the owners not the dogs.
Rofl....i will remember to stick my screwdriver in the german shepherd's owner next time it bites me...Good tip....

Sponsored Links
Back