Dogs running free in Cemetery?

Seen dogs attack pregnant ewes in lake district twice in 12 months.never seen youths stabbing sheep.

Many millions of animals treated inhumanely and killed in a terrible fashion for food.

Just thought I'd mention it, as we're on a tangent about which creature does the most harm!!

Sponsored Links
It's good that you keep the mutts away from children then. We allow our children to roam free in the UK because generally they don't go around savagely mauling other children (or dogs) to death.
Dog attacks on children are a lot rarer than Adult human attacks on children.
Dogs are ok.

Most dogs are ok, it's their owners who are the problem.

Sponsored Links
As Matty honestly said:

She has never bit or savagely mauled any one, not even another dog - I doubt she ever would - however she is a dog and I cannot guarantee that 100% hence why I'd rather the kids did not come running at her.

Most dogs are ok, it's their owners who are the problem.
The same applies to the kids.

No, they are not. That is why we passed an act to protect against the disgusting animals.
We don't actually need pet dogs.(y)
They're not disgusting, at all.

Dogs are fab. They help the blind, some can even sniff out serious illnesses in humans, cancer, detect when someone is about to have an epilepsy seizure with astonishing accuracy. They help with lonely people, get people out and about, get fitter too. They can give people a sense of purpose, they can lift a depressed persons spirits (indeed, there are therapy dogs that do just that, cheer up humans). They aid the police, they help sniff out drugs, they aid with search and rescue and they've been long known to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and reduce heart attacks.

No, we don't actually NEED pet dogs, but we sure do benefit from them, in abundance. Man's best friend, for sure. (y) I'd rather live with a dog than a spotty, stroppy teenager!

I'm not sure he likes any pets..
Correct, though I'd say mostly ambivalent towards them.

Working dogs justify their sh!t, but not those that leave bags of stuff hanging from trees and middle of footpaths, no.

I'd rather live with a dog than a spotty, stroppy teenager!
Dead dogs are easier to replace. You just buy a new one and move on.

Last edited:
As for the poo in the tree thing, yep I agree with you DP, some people are extremely thick. So why the heck did they get a damned dog in the first place if they cannot deal with a little bag of poop.
Our local reservoir has banned dogs walking round it due to this stupidity and spoiled it for all the considerate dog owners.
That's people for you, they do this in all walks of life - the minority ruin it for the
Indeed..In Grasmere the other day,,signs and pix all over about dogs attacking sheep,,and watched as two rotties chased pregnant ewes over walls and up a fell...properly properly thick,,,minority of dog owners

C

Working dogs justify their sh!t, but not those that leave bags of stuff hanging from trees and middle of footpaths, no.
I don't think you'll find any dogs that leave their shi t in bags, hanging on trees. Be a pretty nifty trick!!

Sponsored Links
Back