Dogs (why would you do this?)

And another one.
BBC News - Man, 37, dies in Leigh dog attack
Pound to a penny it will be a dangerous dog breed.

The problem is the people who are attracted to dangerous dogs are the ones least likely to be responsible owners.

The people who buy sweet Cavapoos, Spaniels etc are far more likely to take their dog to puppy training classes and look after them properly.

Sponsored Links
Pound to a penny it will be a dangerous dog breed.

The problem is the people who are attracted to dangerous dogs are the ones least likely to be responsible owners.

The people who buy sweet Cavapoos, Spaniels etc are far more likely to take their dog to puppy training classes and look after them properly.
Exactly. This little chap might get excited and lick your hand, but that's about as dangerous as it gets.

IMG_20230519_203814419_HDR.jpg

Time to license pets, too many irresponsible owners and too much dog poo.

We have two cats (twin girls), they rule btw, yesterday, just after I woke up I found a grass snake on the stairs (tail bitten off but still alive) and a dead bird downstairs, then about 11am she brought in a big mouse (dead) then after doing a bit of gardening in the afternoon I found anopther dead bird. She was on one yesterday, I'm not sure if she's evil or just really loves us! Still, it's nice to know they'll never rip anyone's face off.

Sponsored Links
Time to license pets, too many irresponsible owners and too much dog poo.

How would licensing pets stop irresponsible owners or dog poo?

Responsible pet owners already register their pets and pick up poo. The problem is not dogs, or most dog owners, it is people who ignore social norms. Licensing isn't going to change that.

Back