• Yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

EddieM

As it says I'm a republican. Wish absolutely not harm to any person, but would love to see the monarchy "class" structure dismantled.

Sponsored Links
The Monarchy is an asset to this country, enough of our traditions have been given away, lets at least retain some heritage.

Wotan

I don't care for them personally, but I recognise that they are a tourist magnet, and they do pay taxes nowadays - which is why Blair/Brown weren't invited to the wedding. William seems like a decent guy anyway and he did marry a commoner.

Sponsored Links
I think in this democracy our royal family should be voted in , make it fair for everyone to have a go if they wish.

I was thinking more along the lines of me, I'd like to be king for a day.
Or Isla Fisher, she'd makle a nice queen, if she wasnt Canadian.

Elton John is the true Queen of England.

What we need is the monarcy restored to power and a Henry XIII style King who would put heretics like eddiem to the sword.

That would be nice a german ruler, should have just let Hitler win. :eek:

Traditions given away , such as?
Fish n chips?
No things like not playing the national anthem at gatherings because it might offend, other cultures, for heavens sake it's our country Phasing out of Britannia why?
We had lots of things to be proud of, which were just swept aside.

Wotan

Our Christmas lights are just lights. No sleigh, or Santa or angels. Far too Christian. They do the same in the Arab countries so as not to offend us.

Christnmas isnt british anyway, it's american or Dutch or something , isnt it?
What gatherings are we talking about? I've not heard of the national anthem being banned?
I'd love to hear of any other examples , if you have any?

Lol Henry the 13th?? How about a scandanavian type monarchy, I guess it's all this pomp and ceremony and hat doffing, that I just think is such a pile of s**t. As I say I wish them personally no harm whatsoever, but would love to get rid of them as an institution.

What we need is the monarcy restored to power and a Henry XIII style King who would put heretics like eddiem to the sword.

Yes being royal he would be a knob like that! He could try to put ke to the sword, but I'd put him and his lackies to the AK47 !!

Sponsored Links
Back