• Yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
To EddieM

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as everyone is, but at the moment you appear to be on the losing side, (oh, and please use the spell checker)

Wotan

apologies, its difficult on my rubbish iphone. point noted.

to my mind they are the biggest uber benefit scrounging chavs of all time. worth f'all to this dying on its ass country.

I detest modern day "feminism" as well .. discuss! (i love women BTW)

So these benefit scroungers..........I assume you mean the Royal Family.
Who pay thousands of people, maintain acres and acres of land and rivers ( sorry not used to hectares yet). Are scroungers?
How about despots elsewhere killing others ?
The Queen pays tax, her sons have fought in battles. As many have. A bullet or rocket has no shame what it hits. They have done this for no reason than what is expected.

The royals have always been through history fighters, even given up their rights because they felt they were incorrect in their conduct.

Who is here that can say they would walk away from fortune?

WHO?

The royals have a place, a function. And most of all respect of the majority of the indigenous population, let alone others.

Free speech is allowed, such as this thread. Remember you could be killed for less in other countries.

Leagally.

Makes you think why all and sundry want to live here does it not?

Sponsored Links
as said do not know why we can not have cake eat it have the monachy
and directly elected prime minster

define o_O

Last i heard mary magdalene was round the back of the castle last sunday enjoying a roast with patrick and shamus :LOL:

Queen and family should stay, the current set of w***ers should be slung in the thames and a new lot brought in.

atleast from the history i was taught when the king/queen got things wrong they were held accountable (and don't give me the *******s of it).
Pretty hard to do when you have hundreds if not thousands of the f***ers selling there country down the river.

atleast from the history i was taught when the king/queen got things wrong they were held accountable .

I wouldn't call myself a dyied in the wool royalist but this puts me in mind of the old Spartan methods that if I'm honest trump pretty much any other forms of governing.
Sparta was ruled by a duel monarchy and each king's actions were to be for Sparta first and foremost and his opposite ruler had the legal right to kill the other should he break those rules.

THIS IS not SPARTA

4339900.jpg

sparta was the city the country was Lacedaemon

True , and they were that behind the times they only had one Argos store,it was located so out of the way they even had to put it on their map so fellow spartans could find it.

Sponsored Links
Back