Should England be a republic?

• Yes

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
royals pay tax, oh please, they chose to pay tax. I wish I could have that choice. Get rid of this crap, wash away the ridiculous system.

Traditions given away , such as?
Fish n chips?
No things like not playing the national anthem at gatherings because it might offend, other cultures, for heavens sake it's our country Phasing out of Britannia why?
We had lots of things to be proud of, which were just swept aside.

Wotan

Hmm, so the French Italians and Americans don't listen to their national anthems with pride ?

Traditions given away , such as?
Fish n chips?
No things like not playing the national anthem at gatherings because it might offend, other cultures, for heavens sake it's our country Phasing out of Britannia why?
We had lots of things to be proud of, which were just swept aside.

Wotan

Hmm, so the French Italians and Americans don't listen to their national anthems with pride ?

Just another phorignerphobic post Eddie. I cant see anything about this on the net, it's probably so insignificant and far removed it doesnt really matter anyway.
We have not had pride taken away from us, we just forget about it when we only look at the bad things happening in this country, one too many news paper articles I reckon.

Sponsored Links
phorignerphobic lol had to look it up. I'm not sure if the comment was directed at me or not. There are many aspects I love about my country. but the class system / monarchy is not one of them. I would never wish anyone any personal harm, ever, but if (ha ha) given the vote I would get rid of the monarchical system. I just dont think its compatible with modern life.

phorignerphobic lol had to look it up. I'm not sure if the comment was directed at me or not. There are many aspects I love about my country. but the class system / monarchy is not one of them. I would never wish anyone any personal harm, ever, but if (ha ha) given the vote I would get rid of the monarchical system. I just dont think its compatible with modern life.
Spoken like a true Commie.

The Royal family are good for this country and bring it a far greater wealth than any of the cheating, lazy, dole scrounging chavs that are bleeding it dry.

They also do a heck of a lot for good causes.

You should think about ridding this country of the people that do it harm.

but if (ha ha) given the vote I would get rid of the monarchical system. I just dont think its compatible with modern life.
But many do prefer it so perhaps being in the minority, you'll have to accept it.

Not directed at you at all fella, just seems that any discussion on this forum soon turns into ''Its our country'' and ''other cultures'' etc etc.
Dont know why you are being called a communist, :confused:
I guess if you dont have the same views as some on here you must be something bad.

but if (ha ha) given the vote I would get rid of the monarchical system. I just dont think its compatible with modern life.
But many do prefer it so perhaps being in the minority, you'll have to accept it.

How do you know we are in the minority? If there was such a thing then surely a democratic vote is the only way to find out?
Oh hang on , thats not the way it works is it , a democratic vote would mean equality for all, thats just not the royal way now is it?

How do you know we are in the minority? If there was such a thing then surely a democratic vote is the only way to find out?
Oh hang on , thats not the way it works is it , a democratic vote would mean equality for all, thats just not the royal way now is it?
Well, a look at the topic header might be a start.

actually we are all on atleast the first rung of nobility that why we have the title esquire so we are no longer peasents

Yes, being called a commie is amusing. No if and I don't know if it's really true that the royal family generate of lot of wealth for the country, then fine, keep em and scrap the civil list as clearly it's not needed. Get rid of all the hangers on. So maybe the queen, Charles, and William. The rest. Get rid. Oh get rid or should I say, redistribute most of the property, you *need* an entire county? I reckon if had one I took could turn a pretty good shilling.

Sponsored Links
Back