EU divorce bill agreed

Notch is a quitter.

When he voted to resign, what did he think would happen to NI?
The gormless ****s were too busy listening to rousing speeches about taking back control and chasing parked red busses.
Dumb Quitters.

Sponsored Links
Notch is a quitter.

When he voted to resign, what did he think would happen to NI?

JohnD wants to remain in the EU, a neo liberal institution, thats favours free movement of cheap Eastern European labour to further the wealth of the few. What an utter hypocrite.

The gormless ****s were too busy listening to rousing speeches about taking back control and chasing parked red busses.
Dumb Quitters.

Gormless students were too busy thinking about themselves, not stopping to realise Corbyn and his cronies had no chance of delivering. Oh thats right.....it was just an ambition.

Oh yes please post a red bus again.......Yawn!

Notch went blindly into the Quitter campaign, refusing to say which of the four possible options he hoped UK would end up with.

Because he wanted the imaginary fifth option of rainbows, unicorns, and all of the benefits with none of the costs.

He still won't say which available option he wants.

Sponsored Links
Oh yes please post a red bus again......
You mean the bulls hit bus?
Of course!
3409387C00000578-0-image-a-1_1462964426095.jpg

A deal will be struck even if the remoaners do not like it :LOL: (gormless t wa t s )

there wish is for no deal ;) (dumb remoaners)

All this caper with the EU on talks . The Uk will put it all in the "pay back time bank" ;) & in years to come when they want the UK's assistance

well ??????? they will be told politely to fox trot oscar :)

Jeez us wept the EU would not even come to an agreement with the UK on tampons :LOL:

Stiil par for the course in my op , this is what come's of trying to get some sensible agreement with forigners ;)

they have all got there hands out :sneaky: imo

Last edited:
Nobody.

Our "strong and stable" is being blown hither and thither by the DUP minority, the Republic, and the Scottish Fish woman.

So much for "taking back control."

Our government has not even decided what it wants. It will end up with what it can get.

The Quitters have had more than two years to think of a solution, and have failed.
You should remember TM was a remainer , now she is still a remainer in Leavers clothing.
The border issue is a red herring, most of the Republics exports to the UK go through mainland British ports so does that mean that when the UK leaves the EU there will a soft border at British ports for Irish goods and services,the Irish government should be more concerned how they will get access to mainland British markets post Brexit.
The Irish Republic shouldn't be in EU anyway, geographically it is part of the British Isles, the UK is its biggest market and when exporting to Europe access to British ports is essential without which their economy would collapse.

Our "strong and stable" is being blown hither and thither by the DUP minority, the Republic, and the Scottish Fish woman.
So much for "taking back control."
Take back control.............then hand it to the DUP :rolleyes:

Who are going directly against the democratic decision of NI in the referendum!

I wonder how much this will cost this time.

The Uk will put it all in the "pay back time bank" ;) & in years to come when they want the UK's assistance
well ??????? they will be told politely to fox trot oscar :)
Is Ireland stronger or weaker, being in the EU?
Is UK weaker or stronger going through Brexit.
Take your time.

Only in England and Wales!
The DUP are going against the democratic decision in NI.
You are talking nonsense, when N.I. voted to stay in the EU it was on the basis that the whole UK would remain in the EU, they didn't vote for a stitch up that meant that N.I. businesses would be cut off from their main markets in the UK.

JohnD wants to remain in the EU, a neo liberal institution, thats favours free movement of cheap Eastern European labour to further the wealth of the few. What an utter hypocrite.

Says the Brexit funded disaster capitalists of Legatum who have Gove and Johnson as allies.

You are being just as hypocritical as Brexit will do nothing to stem the issue of inequality.

Did northern ireland have their own referendum? I didnt know that.

You are talking nonsense, when N.I. voted to stay in the EU it was on the basis that the whole UK would remain in the EU, they didn't vote for a stitch up that meant that N.I. businesses would be cut off from their main markets in the UK.
The majority of the population in Scotland and NI wanted to remain in EU.
Therefore TM (and the rest of the Brexiteers) are only representing the constituents of England and Wales!

Good init? Just select the votes of the ones that you want to represent and bu99er the rest!

Sponsored Links
Back