Euro Terrorist Attacks

BTW, iPlayer does not work outside of UK unless using a proxy server, and as often I am using borrowed equipment it would be unfair to load proxy server software.

What a poor excuse,, "I'm out of the country " The article I've linked to does not have video on it , so BBC iPlayer isn't required to view it.

Sponsored Links
If true, it's a pity we didn't have an effective Home Secretary for the last six years, who was strong and stable enough to get a grip.

We just had Theresa.

If its true & I stress the word "If" what do u think she should have been done or should be done ???

What a poor excuse,, "I'm out of the country " The article I've linked to does not have video on it , so BBC iPlayer isn't required to view it.

out of the country were is he ?? iran ,Saudi Arabia picking up a few tips & pointers on womans rights ??

Sponsored Links
You seem to be casting doubt on the claim made earlier by, errr, you.

not at all

but it does pay not to take every fact & figure as cosha.

For example (may be) a group of muslims go on a paint balling weekend trip to the country & then before u know it
its a terrorist training camp ?????

every ones arrested all over the news. etc etc

Last edited:
I don't see Trans's post about the radio as harmful. I saw it as chit chat, musings. I don't see him as this nasty piece of work who is deliberately out to deceive people like you do.
I actually found you sad. You obviously listened to the show just so you can prove a point. You didn't comment on the show itself, only to try and ridicule. It shows again to ridicule is your only goal in life. It actually says more about you as a person and that's not pleasant at all.
Just to demonstrate and prove, yet again, that arse end is an habitual, persistent and accomplished liar.

More facts mixed up with his fantasy:
Apparently ?? this manchester bomber (who's parents were given refuge by the UK from the Gadaffi regime) attended Salford college. This was the same college who refused to co-operate with the "prevent" organisation that was set up to combat
Islamic extremists.
Apparently they encouraged students not to co-operate . ?????????
The 'prevent' strategy was set up to counter radicalisation of any sort. It was NOT set up to counter "Islamic extremism!"
I will look up his 'fact' about Salford Uni later.

One does not need to go far, look far in order to demonstrate and prove that arse end is a habitual, persistent and accomplished liar:
Apparently ?? this manchester bomber (who's parents were given refuge by the UK from the Gadaffi regime) attended Salford college. This was the same college who refused to co-operate with the "prevent" organisation that was set up to combat
Islamic extremists.
(and incidentally him again turtle wax products are not suitable for use in a washing machine ;))
upload_2017-5-28_16-19-29.png

http://www.salford.ac.uk/onecpd/courses/identifying-and-combatting-radicalisation-training

If you do not mind, arse end, I will forward your comment to Salford Uni. I suspect they will be extremely concerned about your libelous comment.

Last edited:

out of the country ?? blimey he had no need to go abroad for a washing machine ??

Apparently ?? this manchester bomber (who's parents were given refuge by the UK from the Gadaffi regime) attended Salford college. This was the same college who refused to co-operate with the "prevent" organisation that was set up to combat Islamic extremists.
This time your fake news and fantasy may have gone too far.
Perhaps you ought to think about posting a public retraction of your comment and an apology to anyone concerned.
From a letter form Ofsted to Salford City College:
10 December 2015
Mr John Spindler
CEO/Principal
Salford City College
Frontier House
Merchants Quay
Salford
M50 3SR
Dear Mr Spindler
Short inspection of Salford City College
All staff and governors are fully aware of the risk of radicalisation and extremism, and have received comprehensive training on the Prevent strategy. The college works closely with external agencies including the police to identify and tackle potential risks............
http://www.salfordcc.ac.uk/wp-conte...lford-City-College-OFSTED-Inspection-2015.pdf

Safeguarding Policy: Children/young people and vulnerable adults
Other Safeguarding Issues Expert and professional organisations are best placed to provide up-to-date guidance and practical support on specific safeguarding issues. For example NSPCC offers information for schools and colleges on the TES website and also on its own website www.nspcc.org.uk. Schools and colleges can also access broad government guidance on the issues listed below via the GOV.UK website:........

Radicalisation (for further details please refer to Prevent Strategy document) Prevent is a strand of the Government’s Counter Terrorism strategy, which has four elements: • Pursue • Protect • Prepare • Prevent Prevent aims to stop people becoming radicalised or supporting acts of terrorism.........
http://www.salfordcc.ac.uk/wp-conte...ildren-young-people-and-vulnerable-adults.pdf

Your continual posting of untruths and lies is distasteful, libelous and possibly criminal.

Last edited:
potentially 23,000 . The majority being UK nationals (may be ?)

Jeez

Sponsored Links
Back