Euro Terrorist Attacks

So you restrict your comments to the fight against ISIS, yet you refuse to accept that bombing other countries, killing their civilians indiscriminately, fuels, rather than fights terrorism.
I am talking about terrorism in general, while you prefer to restrict your comments about indiscriminately bombing to the fight against ISIS. :rolleyes:
It is almost a universally recognised acceptance that bombing and incursion into other countries created ISIS, and continues to fuel terrorism.
But you are happy to continue with the policy that obviously is, not only not working, but is evidently counter-productive.

While you are accusing me of not understanding your comments, allow me to repeat this for you:

To continue with indiscriminate bombing, civilians continue to be killed.
To effectively fight ISIS needs boots on the ground. That is what will defeat ISIS, and it is unreasonable to expect that newly formed armies (newly formed from the mess that we left the countries in) will defeat ISIS.
As always, UK will condone indiscriminate bombing but not finish the job because that would be unpopular back home.
I can see you still can't understand the written word. You've always done this Himmy.

Sponsored Links
Squirm and dodge. :rolleyes:
If there was a squirming olympic sport, you would be an instant gold medallist, Mightyblab.
You have continued to misunderstand my comments or see something that isn't there. This is your problem, not mine.

I was and always have been talking about ISIS. If you have a look at the title of this thread you may even get an indication of what this is about, unless there have been other parties responsible for the terrorist attacks in Europe at the moment? If so then you'd best tell the police that you know better. As you always seem to think anyway.

dare say his info came from some extremist / fake news websites :idea::LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
dare say the info came from some extremist / fake news websites :idea::LOL:
You would not know, you cannot tell the difference between fake news and the genuine article. They all look the same to you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Except you prefer whichever one suits your prejudices.

Still claiming a disability? :rolleyes:

You have continued to misunderstand my comments or see something that isn't there. This is your problem, not mine.
It is becoming your stock reply every time you run out of argument, "you did not read what I wrote", or "you see something that is not there." :rolleyes:
That is probably because you wade into a discussion, often with little understanding) of the subject between me and arse end, (or woody) in defence of their indefensible positions.

Last edited:
It is becoming your stock reply every time you run out of argument, "you did not read what I wrote", or "you see something that is not there." :rolleyes:
That is probably because you wade into a discussion, often with little understanding) of the subject between me and arse end, (or woody) in defence of their indefensible positions.
And what has discussions between others got to do with what I've been writing about war on ISIS and your lack of understanding?

Last edited by a moderator:
Intelligence services reveal the scale of the anti terrorism challenges

There are more than 3000 potentially violent jihadist/ nutters living in the UK ,as well as those who have returned to the UK from Syria?

At present that figure stands at 350 nutters who have been in the conflict Zone.

MI5 said that at any one time it was dealing with 500 investigations.

It can take up to 30 officers to keep an individual under surveilance for 24 hours.

5 plots have been foiled since the nutter killed pedestrians on westminster bridge.

(news report in the times today suggests that there could well be 23,000 potential jihadist nutters roaming the streets?)

I see arse end is quoting his unnamed sources again. (More secret committee minutes, perhaps COBRA minutes? :rolleyes: )
I know why he never provides links to his sources, sometimes they do not exist, and if they do, he does not provide links so that it is so much more difficult to check his comprehension of the facts.
This way he mixes up some facts with a lot of fantasy. Typical of the uneducated!
One only needs to discredit one or two of his reports (especially his claim to be disabled) to realise that his comments are utterly unreliable, even occasionally, dangerously subversive.

There are more than 3000 potentially violent jihadist/ nutters
If true, it's a pity we didn't have an effective Home Secretary for the last six years, who was strong and stable enough to get a grip.

We just had Theresa.

The parents of the Manchester bomber were given "asylum" in this country!!!!

There son repays that humanitarian act by killing 22 people !!!

one person for every year of his life ??

I see arse end is quoting his unnamed sources again. (More secret committee minutes, perhaps COBRA minutes? :rolleyes: )
I know why he never provides links to his sources, sometimes they do not exist, and if they do, he does not provide links so that it is so much more difficult to check his comprehension of the facts.
This way he mixes up some facts with a lot of fantasy. Typical of the uneducated!
One only needs to discredit one or two of his reports (especially his claim to be disabled) to realise that his comments are utterly unreliable, even occasionally, dangerously subversive.
I also note, you don't use the internet for anything apart from coming here on this poxy forum Himmy. Perhaps if you navigated elsewhere on the internet , you could look for Transam's sources (try the BBC website for starters)http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40050549

I also note, you don't use the internet for anything apart from coming here on this poxy forum Himmy.
Que?

Perhaps if you navigated elsewhere on the internet , you could look for Transam's sources (try the BBC website for starters)
An educated person provides the source of his references, so that the reader can verify that the reference has been faithfully reproduced, and not misinterpreted or misrepresented.
Arse end persistently refers to a programme that he listened to without naming the programme, or providing verbatim quotes, or even giving an approximation of the point in the programme when the comment was apparently made. Why?
I will tell you. When a quote/comment is reproduced from a written source, and the source is referenced properly, it is very easy to verify the comment is accurate and relevant.
Arse end refers to a vague programme, so that a) no-one really can be sure which one, b) when one does track down that source, one is obliged to listen to the whole programme to verify that arse end's reference was pure fallacy. You cannot 'speed-listen' to a programme.

That is why I consider him, not only a habitual and persistent liar, but an accomplished liar also. He gives opinions, supposedly supported by vague but unverifiable sources.

BTW, iPlayer does not work outside of UK unless using a proxy server, and as often I am using borrowed equipment it would be unfair to load proxy server software.
BBC Radio, though, is not limited to UK.

He gives opinions, supposedly supported by vague but unverifiable sources.
So do most people.

I don't see Trans's post about the radio as harmful. I saw it as chit chat, musings. I don't see him as this nasty piece of work who is deliberately out to deceive people like you do.
I actually found you sad. You obviously listened to the show just so you can prove a point. You didn't comment on the show itself, only to try and ridicule. It shows again to ridicule is your only goal in life. It actually says more about you as a person and that's not pleasant at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently ?? this manchester bomber (who's parents were given refuge by the UK from the Gadaffi regime)

attended Salford college. This was the same college who refused to co-operate with the "prevent" organisation that was set up to combat

Islamic extremists.

Apparently they encouraged students not to co-operate . ?????????

(and incidentally him again turtle wax products are not suitable for use in a washing machine ;))

Sponsored Links
Back