Euro Terrorist Attacks

You do this, you misunderstand what is written and convince yourself that it must be so. I know what I meant because I wrote it. Am not wasting my time explaining it to you. Done before Himmy, learned that it is a waste of my time.

dunno what he said. but misunderstand about sums it up (maybe) :LOL: comes from sitting on ones r** e** all day

Sponsored Links
I see the rogerbot has been switched back to anti-religion mode this evening.

How is quoting the koran "anti- religion"?
Surely Islam leaves itself open to attack people take those statements literally?
I'm surprised you haven't been scouring the Christian bible for similar statements and posting them up in a vain attempt to restore parity.
OOps I nearly forgot, silly me... your buddy noseal will be along shortly to settle that score.
Your left wing libertard anti-religion friends have been attacking Christianity for decades now for much lesser offences.

Last edited:
How is quoting the koran "anti- religion"?
Surely Islam leaves itself open to attack when the sand ni@@as take those statements literally?
I'm surprised you haven't been scouring the Christian bible for similar statements and posting them up in a vain attempt to restore parity.

Your left wing libertard anti-religion friends have been attacking Christianity for decades now for much lesser offences.
Please don't refer to the n-word. Please stop it Roger and have some decency.

You do this, you misunderstand what is written and convince yourself that it must be so. I know what I meant because I wrote it. Am not wasting my time explaining it to you. Done before Himmy, learned that it is a waste of my time.
Sometimes, what we do not or refuse to say, can mean as much or more than what we actually say:
And shame you didn't answer the question - what would you do to improve this situation?
I noticed you still have refused to answer the question.
Rather like your idol-worshipping friend arse end, who makes veiled comments and when asked to explain itself, it pretends he is ignoring me, rather than answering the question.

Sponsored Links
dunno what he said. but misunderstand about sums it up (maybe) :LOL: comes from sitting on ones r** e** all day
Are you still claiming your disability? :rolleyes:
And you have the audacity to think that I sit about all day, arse end? :ROFLMAO:
You are a lying deceiving little gobshite factory.
Explain your comment about non-slip shower mats, if you dare! :giggle:

I noticed you still have refused to answer the question.
Now my question to you, as it was to Judy: What are you doing to stop us dropping bombs on others?
And I also do not think that we should leave it others to sort this out. The more people who join this fight against IS, the better. It certainly sends a very strong message when so many people condemn the disgusting terrorist group that is IS.

Having trouble remembering the question you asked me?

I did answer your question, as well as I could. The question you asked - not the new one you've highlighted above using my own. Obviously personally I can't stop them dropping bombs as what you asked was utterly stupid. But I did explain the next best thing - why I thought Britain shouldn't stop - because unlike you, I don't think for a second they will stop bombing us if the UK pulls it armed forces out. As I also explained earlier, IS are not a group that anyone can reason with.

Sometimes, what we do not or refuse to say, can mean as much or more than what we actually say:
And sometimes when you get the wrong end of the stick and someone tells you that you have, take it on board instead of insisting to see something that isn't there and wanting to be right all the time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having trouble remembering the question you asked me?
I did answer your question, as well as I could. The question you asked - not the new one you've highlighted above.
I only asked the one question, which you never answered.

You simply went on to talk about ISIS continuing their terror
Obviously personally I can't stop them dropping bombs as what you asked was utterly stupid. But I did explain the next best thing - why I thought Britain shouldn't stop - because unlike you, I don't think for a second they will stop bombing us if the UK pulls it armed forces out. As I also explained earlier, IS are not a group that anyone can reason with.
You are still not answering the question, "What are you doing to stop us dropping bombs on others?
That is still the same question as before. Please do not insult our intelligence by pretending that I was referring to ISIS!

And sometimes when you get the wrong end of the stick and someone tells you that you have, take it on board instead of insisting to see something that isn't there and wanting to be right all the time?
Pot, kettle, black maybe?

And a reminder about the original conversation. My question to Judy:
What are you doing about indiscriminate bombing of other countries/people?

Now my question to you, as it was to Judy: What are you doing to stop us dropping bombs on others?

Last edited:
I only asked the one queation, which you never answered.
You simply went on to talk about ISIS continuing their terrror

You are still not answering the question, "What are you doing to stop us dropping bombs on others?
That is still the same question as before. Please do not insult our intelligence by pretending that I was referring to ISIS!

Pot, kettle, black maybe?
Which bit of I don't think we should leave others to it out do you have trouble understanding? I did not pretend that you were referring to IS, I was talking about Britain not leaving the fight, you asked me what I was doing about something I don't want to do anything about.

And which bit of me saying it was a stupid question do you have trouble understanding? Asking a question where I am, personally, supposed to stop the UK from dropping bombs is a stupid question. How am I supposed to stop the UK forces? If I even wanted to - which I have explained I do not. Should I be standing outside parliament waving a placard?

As we are on the topic of unanswered questions, the one I asked was much simpler and you didn't answer. Why do you think that IS will stop bombing us if we stopped bombing them?

Edited. Your highlighted 'Them' was referring to the UK forces. If you'd read it together with the rest of the sentence then you may have got there on your own.

Which bit of I don't think we should leave others to it out do you have trouble understanding?
Que?
I did not pretend that you were referring to IS, I was talking about Britain not leaving the fight, you asked me what I was doing about something I don't want to do anything about.
At last, you admit that we should continue bombing other countries!

And which bit of me saying it was a stupid question do you have trouble understanding? Asking a question where I am, personally, supposed to stop the UK from dropping bombs is a stupid question. How am I supposed to stop the UK forces? If I even wanted to - which I have explained I do not. Should I be standing outside parliament waving a placard?
Maybe that would be a start. Your vote counts. Discuss it with your MP. etc, etc

As we are on the topic of unanswered questions, the one I asked was much simpler and you didn't answer. Why do you think that IS will stop bombing us if we stopped bombing them?
Where did you ask that? No matter, the answer is " I do not think ISIS will immediately stop. We are responsible partly for the creation of ISIS, and now it has its own barbaric ideology, which has nothing to do with ISLAM. But we continue to feed it its own propaganda by interfering in other countries internal affairs.
BUT, we can stop creating such entities as ISIS in the future by not indiscriminately bombing other countries. Before you say we do not bomb indiscriminately, that is the nature of bombs!"

Edited. Your highlighted 'Them' was referring to the UK forces. If you'd read it together with the rest of the sentence then you may have got there on your own.
So you are doing nothing because in your mind there is nothing that we can do?

Que?

At last, you admit that we should continue bombing other countries!

Maybe that would be a start. Your vote counts. Discuss it with your MP. etc, etc

Where did you ask that? No matter, the answer is " I do not think ISIS will immediately stop. We are responsible partly for the creation of ISIS, and now it has its own barbaric ideology, which has nothing to do with ISLAM. But we continue to feed it its own propaganda by interfering in other countries internal affairs.
BUT, we can stop creating such entities as ISIS in the future by not indiscriminately bombing other countries. Before you say we do not bomb indiscriminately, that is the nature of bombs!"

So you are doing nothing because in your mind there is nothing that we can do?
You really have trouble reading don't you?

I DO NOT WISH THE UK TO STOP FIGHTING ISIS BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THEY CAN BE REASONED WITH.
I have written that before, I have written my views.
Why should I go to my MP? Which bit of I DO NOT THINK THE UK SHOULD STOP FIGHTING OR LEAVE IT TO THE OTHER COUNTRIES do you have trouble understanding?

I put it in capital letters so you may take a bit more notice.
And
I thought my response was indicative of my answer, i.e. if we did not drop bombs on them, they would probably not use bombs against us! Just for starters.

Where did you ask that? No matter, the answer is " I do not think ISIS will immediately stop.
Ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I DO NOT WISH THE UK TO STOP FIGHTING ISIS BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THEY CAN BE REASONED WITH.
So you restrict your comments to the fight against ISIS, yet you refuse to accept that bombing other countries, killing their civilians indiscriminately, fuels, rather than fights terrorism.
I am talking about terrorism in general, while you prefer to restrict your comments about indiscriminately bombing to the fight against ISIS. :rolleyes:
It is almost a universally recognised acceptance that bombing and incursion into other countries created ISIS, and continues to fuel terrorism.
But you are happy to continue with the policy that obviously is, not only not working, but is evidently counter-productive.

While you are accusing me of not understanding your comments, allow me to repeat this for you:
.... "I do not think ISIS will immediately stop. We are responsible partly for the creation of ISIS, and now it has its own barbaric ideology, which has nothing to do with ISLAM. But we continue to feed it its own propaganda by interfering in other countries internal affairs.

To continue with indiscriminate bombing, civilians continue to be killed.
To effectively fight ISIS needs boots on the ground. That is what will defeat ISIS, and it is unreasonable to expect that newly formed armies (newly formed from the mess that we left the countries in) will defeat ISIS.
As always, UK will condone indiscriminate bombing but not finish the job because that would be unpopular back home.

As I share an ethnic and cultural affinity with this young man who planted a home-made bomb, let me say here and now that I dissociate myself from his actions and disagree with his mother's opinion that he is a "vulnerable little boy."

I call on all other members of this forum of the same race as the bomber to do the same. Why did people in his community, who must have known what was going on, not report him to the authorities? If people of his heritage and skin colour cannot be trusted, they should all be deported. Are we agreed?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40059351

See how he poses for a photo holding a weapon and wearing clothes with a symbol beloved of violent extremists.

You really have trouble reading don't you?

I have written that before, I have written my views.
Why should I go to my MP? Which bit of I DO NOT THINK THE UK SHOULD STOP FIGHTING OR LEAVE IT TO THE OTHER COUNTRIES do you have trouble understanding?

I put it in capital letters so you may take a bit more notice.
And

Ha.

tis a waste of time blightymam attempting to communicate with the bloke :) pointless exercise he probably has nothing better to do all day other than sit on his rse end surfing the web so as to plagerise ;)

As I share an ethnic and cultural affinity with this young man who planted a home-made bomb, let me say here and now that I dissociate myself from his actions and disagree with his mother's opinion that he is a "vulnerable little boy."

I call on all other members of this forum of the same race as the bomber to do the same. Why did people in his community, who must have known what was going on, not report him to the authorities? If people of his heritage and skin colour cannot be trusted, they should all be deported. Are we agreed?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40059351

See how he poses for a photo holding a weapon and wearing clothes with a symbol beloved of violent extremists.

so what is your point ?? Is it that there are non Islamic fruit cakes ? so that means that there are terrorists who are not Islamic :idea::?:

IRA
Bader meinhoff
Angry Brigade
Tamil tigers
shining path (peru)
Basque nationalists
Blk September

so on and so forth

then there was that fruit cake in Norway who slaughtered students ??

Sponsored Links
Back