Euro Terrorist Attacks

Were any of these carried out in the UK ??

Different Countries have their own problems should we interfere with them ? ( or just supply arms to their Governments )
Did you not understand the bit where I said I didn't say Britain? I am not sure I can be any clearer. If you pick on a point I made and get the wrong end of the stick then perhaps let it go?

As far as I can tell, ISIL were gaining a lot of ground, taking over much of the country at an alarming rate. The PM asked for help I seem to remember. So you think that nobody should help? That we should just sit back and let a terrorist group with zero humanity take over a country and then some? All those innocent people killed for zero reason, children killed for doing something (nothing) wrong in their eyes, gay people?

Yeah, in an ideal world we shouldn't get involved, but an ideal world would mean that ISIL and anything like them or previous to them wouldn't be around in the first place.

Sponsored Links
but an ideal world would mean that ISIL and anything like them or previous to them wouldn't be around in the first place.
ISIS began in 1999
Foundation, 1999–2006
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam...undation_of_the_group_.281999.E2.80.932006.29

Oh, and look:
As of 10 February 1999, low-level conflict continues in the No-fly Zones over northern and southern Iraq. Baghdad has repeatedly challenged aircraft patrolling the zones, and British and US forces have responded with attacks on missile and radar sites. Two stray US missiles hit a residential area near Basra in late January, resulting in a number of Iraqi civilian casualties.
10.02.1999 Iraq: Desert Fox and Policy Developments
Iraq: "Desert Fox" and Policy developments. House of Commons Library Research Paper 99/13. http://www.parliament.uk/topics/Military-operationsArchive.htm
Since then UK has been involved in many more incursion into other Middle Eastern countries, resulting in civilian deaths in all cases.

Where does it get its weapons from:
ISIL relies mostly on captured weapons with major sources including Saddam Hussein's Iraqi stockpiles from the 2003–11 Iraq insurgency and weapons from government and opposition forces fighting in the Syrian Civil War and during the post-US withdrawal Iraqi insurgency. The captured weapons, including armour, guns, surface-to-air missiles, and even some aircraft, enabled rapid territorial growth and facilitated the capture of additional equipment. For example, ISIL captured US-made TOW anti-tank missiles supplied by the United States and Saudi Arabia to the Free Syrian Army in Syria.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam...undation_of_the_group_.281999.E2.80.932006.29

Maybe when UK and US, et al, decide to become involved in the bombing of other countries, they should give it far more thought to the repercussions, and the likely fall-out from their actions.
Somehow I doubt that they will. It does not have a good record in that department so far.

Sponsored Links
reports suggest or state that isis are now established in the phillipines .

A video shows them attacking a prison on one of the islands. The phillpino president has declared a 60 day martial law on that island ???

seem well armed & organised ??

The goverment will probably ask the yanks for help ??may be ??

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" those who disbelievedefy and disobey Allah"

I see the rogerbot has been switched back to anti-religion mode this evening.

reports suggest or state that isis are now established in the phillipines .

A video shows them attacking a prison on one of the islands.
Oh dear, arse end is in his own little world again stirring up old gossip, 9 months old gossip on this occasion:
upload_2017-5-25_9-12-56.png

seem well armed & organised ??

The goverment will probably ask the yanks for help ??may be ??
More nonsense from arse end. The Philippines have outstanding orders from USA, and have asked for help from Russia.

I see his low level of education not only affects his spelling, but also his ability to read accurately and comprehend. :rolleyes:

Coincidence is not the same as causation.
It does not need to be, in the creation and perception of one's enemies.

For instance, Brady's horrific murders of children does not cause one to hate him. But it is relevant and has a material effect.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" those who disbelievedefy and disobey Allah"

Obviously wasn't written by Allah himself then, otherwise he's have said disobey me. Just proves how religion is written by those who want to make use of it.

The term daesh is disliked because apparently it's a derogatory term meaning bigots.

interfere ?? the west would grind to a halt and collapse with out oil !!!!!!!! damn right we will or should interfere and

arms sales are one of our biggest exports/ earners .

So because a Country has Oil, that gives the Western Allies every right to invade and bomb the place and expect no retaliation in the process ?

Coincidence is not the same as causation.

It does not need to be, in the creation and perception of one's enemies.

ISIS began in 1999

Oh, and look:

10.02.1999 Iraq: Desert Fox and Policy Developments
Iraq: "Desert Fox" and Policy developments. House of Commons Library Research Paper 99/13. http://www.parliament.uk/topics/Military-operationsArchive.htm
Since then UK has been involved in many more incursion into other Middle Eastern countries, resulting in civilian deaths in all cases.

Where does it get its weapons from:

Maybe when UK and US, et al, decide to become involved in the bombing of other countries, they should give it far more thought to the repercussions, and the likely fall-out from their actions.
Somehow I doubt that they will. It does not have a good record in that department so far.

Sure, the name ISIL came into being in 1999, but (from your own link), the organisation itself originated from Abu Musab al Zaqawi (sic?), who was a Jordanian jihadist in the late 1980's, arriving (late to the party, as it happened) to fight in the Soviet-Afghan war.

To imply that ISIS / ISIL as an ideology was the result of UK and US actions in 1999 is misleading at best. Jihad was well established, long before that.

Sponsored Links
Back