Euro Terrorist Attacks

Sponsored Links
I guess 2,000 civilian dead from NATO bombs in Libya alone is small beer compared to the normal level of "collateral damage"!
So yes, the UK does drop bombs indiscriminately because that is the nature of bombs!

I thought my response was indicative of my answer, i.e. if we did not drop bombs on them, they would probably not use bombs against us! Just for starters.

I agree ISIS is a violent organisation. How do you think it came into being? Is the UK any less violent against innocent civilians in far away countries? (For all its stated objectives, e.g. saving lives by dropping bombs! An oxymoron!)

I would suggest we stop dropping bombs on them, or making and selling bombs to be dropped!

Now my question to you, as it was to Judy: What are you doing to stop us dropping bombs on others?
So you think that IS will magically go away in Britain if the UK stopped playing its part? Even tho ISIS were already bombing people prior to 2014 when the military intervention started?

Do you think that if everyone stopped bombing ISIS that they will stop world over? Really?

So you think that IS will magically go away in Britain if the UK stopped playing its part? Even tho ISIS were already bombing people prior to 2014 when the military intervention started?

Do you think that if everyone stopped bombing ISIS that they will stop world over? Really?
You are asking the wrong questions.

Anyway, what about answering my question to you? Or are you avoiding it?

It is the ISIS Supporters that live in this Country that are the problem,
Most are born and raised in this Country, but see that Military Intervention by us and the Allies as destroying their original Homeland and killing their people, so resort to Terrorism

Sponsored Links
I thought my response was indicative of my answer, i.e. if we did not drop bombs on them, they would probably not use bombs against us! Just for starters.

You are asking the wrong questions.
Actually I don't think I was asking the wrong question. I think my assumption of you saying that they probably wouldn't bomb us if we didn't them was fair, my questions were to a, clarify, and b, ask you how you come to that conclusion.

Because I don't think they would stop bombing us. I really don't. I think you're being naive to think so. These people are not reasonable, they do not think in a reasonable manner and it's a mistake to think so. They were already blowing people up before anyone thought about fighting them. Their barbaric behaviour, cruelty and extreme methods were already getting into full swing.

And I also do not think that we should leave it others to sort this out. The more people who join this fight against IS, the better. It certainly sends a very strong message when so many people condemn the disgusting terrorist group that is IS.

It is the ISIS Supporters that live in this Country that are the problem,
Most are born and raised in this Country, but see that Military Intervention by us and the Allies as destroying their original Homeland and killing their people, so resort to Terrorism
Yes, I agree, they are a problem.
So the solution is to do what? Let IS carry on, not get involved because we cannot control or foresee the actions of a few home-grown ****s?

Because I don't think they would stop bombing us. I really don't. I think you're being naive to think so. These people are not reasonable, they do not think in a reasonable manner and it's a mistake to think so. They were already blowing people up before anyone thought about fighting them.

I cannot recall any Muslim Terrorism Acts in this Country since the period of the Anglo/Afghan war which ended in 1900 until we decided we had to go back into Afghanistan,/Syria/Iraq over the last couple of decades
We had Irish Terrorism acts but not Muslim.

the UK is now waiting for the next terrorist attack , from the home grown UK born, 2nd generation religious fanatics.

and there will be more " we will not give in to terrorism"type speeches from the establishment,after the event

more minute silences ,more memorial's put up, more funerals , more rememberance services etc etc.

Bomb them: western imperialists throwing their weight around.
Not bomb them: comfortable westerners ignore plight of innocents, brutalised by their corrupt own.

It writes itself.

Not bomb them: comfortable westerners ignore plight of innocents, brutalised by their corrupt own.

It writes itself.

It writes itself.

And what are we doing about North Korea ( and other Countries) regarding the brutality towards its innocents ???

north korea can do what it likes to its own people afai am concerned. they have got nothing we want or are reliant on.

build a bomb that can reach or threaten the USA or UK /Europe then

Turn the place into a car park .

We are confident to go into Countries and bomb them into submission for the sake of their Innocents, ( Knights in shining white Armour) we have to accept their only retaliation is by terrorist attacks to this Country.
We are Sh*t Scared to go into North Korea to help their Innocents suffering, North Korea has Nuclear Weapons and are not afraid to use them if required.

north korea can do what it likes to its own people afai am concerned. they have got nothing we want or are reliant on.

build a bomb that can reach or threaten the USA or UK /Europe then

Turn the place into a car park .

So you are saying there is an ulterior motive to attacking Iraq and Syria ??

Turns out that the bombers father is a well known Jihadist, back in Tripoli now. The ISIS terrorists that come across as refugees don't get involved in bombing, but I suspect they organise the home grown dissidents. The police have said that the bomb was too sophisticated to have been made by an amateur.

ISIS were always around, but Gadhafi and all that lot kept them under control, that's why the British don't want to go into Syria, because if we take out Assad, the ISIS will take over.

Sponsored Links
Back