Euro Terrorist Attacks

So you are saying there is an ulterior motive to attacking Iraq and Syria ??

iraq with out a doubt ,libya as well. Drive a car don't u ;)

syria dunno as we have not really got to involved although we supply /sell weapons . 100,000 plus employed in the UK arms industry ;)

ahfaganistan thought we could help em out may be . But war in that country is a way of life been going on non stop for 100 's of years

technically the UN or west is still at war with north korea .never been a peace treaty only a cease fire . the north are still on a war footing & have been for 40odd years

The people most concerned about the north are those in the south ,japan ,china they are the ones s*** scared & hyundai owners (no spares)

The USA have enough fire power to obliterate the place with out going nuclear.

Sponsored Links
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...d-file-jeremy-corbyn-amid-concerns-ira-links/

corbyn?
A piece of scum imo.

"Mr Corbyn risked offending victims of the violence again in 1987 when he paid tribute to eight IRA gunmen who were shot dead in an SAS ambush, telling a meeting of the Wolfe Tone Society: "I'm happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for an independent Ireland"

Like I said. A piece of scum.

Poor sick old Roger spreading his lies and corrupting any threads he can with those lies.

As I under stand it Corbyn has shared a platform with the IRA ??

he was also a supporter/admirerer of that great freedom fighter & democratic icon, human rights activist, called fidel Castro who imprisoned & executed a few thousand ????????

Sponsored Links
yes.

Do you believe them?

What did you think of the unedited version of his interview on Murdoch's Sky News last Sunday? Did he say what the Murdoch press says he said?
Sadly Roger is a netbot operated by Murdoch's pro-tory propaganda department, so it is best to disregard the stories it circulates.

I cannot recall any Muslim Terrorism Acts in this Country since the period of the Anglo/Afghan war which ended in 1900 until we decided we had to go back into Afghanistan,/Syria/Iraq over the last couple of decades
We had Irish Terrorism acts but not Muslim.
I didn't say in Britain. But they had been responsible for terror attacks before that and brutality.

:rolleyes: Murdoch who supported Blair/Labour . afaik Blair is a god parent to his child ?

Blair/ brown take over labour . 1st policy get the sun/Murdoch on board . labour win the election headline in the sun the next day

"It was The Sun that won it "

Name one !
Muslims made up the majority of the Siegfried line in WW1 to protect the UK

aden

lebanon

iran embassy

Libyan embassy /WPC fletcher

brutality Jeez name any Islamic country & there u will find it

they are the ones s*** scared & hyundai owners (no spares)

Hyundai is the parent company of Kia Motors and both are based in SOUTH Korea.
There is an agreement where Hyundai have a factory in North Korea building parts for Hyundai and Kia cars. And other South Korea-based companies have factories in N Korea.

But I'm not convinced these companies would be crippled if those factories went off-line.

Name one !
You seriously can't look this up yourself?

Ok.

Dec 2013, three bombins in Baghdad targeting Christians on Xmas day. 38 dead, more injured.
Jan 2013, car bomb killed 28 Shia pilgrims.
May 2013, week long violence & bombings killed 449 people, injured 732 in Iraq.

If you want any more, have a look yourself - there is plenty carried out by ISIS, IS, ISIL or whatever they are called today.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously can't look this up yourself?

Ok.

Dec 13, three bombins in Baghdad targeting Christians on Xmas day. 38 dead, more injured.
Jan 2013, car bomb killed 28 Shia pilgrims.
May 2013, week long violence & bombings killed 449 people, injured 732 in Iraq.

If you want any more, have a look yourself - there is plenty carried out by ISIS, IS, ISIL or whatever they are called today.

Were any of these carried out in the UK ??

Different Countries have their own problems should we interfere with them ? ( or just supply arms to their Governments )

Were any of these carried out in the UK ??

Different Countries have their own problems should we interfere with them ? ( or just supply arms to their Governments )

interfere ?? the west would grind to a halt and collapse with out oil !!!!!!!! damn right we will or should interfere and

arms sales are one of our biggest exports/ earners .

Sponsored Links
Back