Far right terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There's a lot of terrorist attacks ....far right ones ? Fingers of one hand comes to mind seems to be a lot more terror attacks from another quarter to me.

Sponsored Links
Muslims killed 200+ Christians in churches in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday morning, but read the BBC reports of the incidents and you will find no mention of Christians or Christianity. There have been recent similar attacks in Africa and Asia on Christians recently that have not been mentioned by the BBC, and a long campaign of vandalism and desecration of Christian churches across Europe is going on.

Coming soon to a country near you...

Muslims killed 200+ Christians in churches in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday morning, but read the BBC reports of the incidents and you will find no mention of Christians or Christianity. There have been recent similar attacks in Africa and Asia on Christians recently that have not been mentioned by the BBC, and a long campaign of vandalism and desecration of Christian churches across Europe is going on.

Coming soon to a country near you...

In fairness there has been alot of mention of attacks on Christianity. Phillip Hammond had a lot to say about it today.

Sponsored Links
On the BBC?

But Christians are Hardley persecuted in Sri Lanker.
Because of the nature of this attack I knew it was not the Tamil Tigers or any other group other than Muslim

Last edited by a moderator:
They def. said it was an attack on churches, and hotels, on BBC News.

From BBC news "Most of those who died were Sri Lankan nationals, including scores of Christians attending Easter Sunday church services." and no mention of any other religion.

From BBC news "Most of those who died were Sri Lankan nationals, including scores of Christians attending Easter Sunday church services." and no mention of any other religion.

The staff and residents would have been majorty non Christian in the hotels

There's a lot of terrorist attacks ....far right ones ? Fingers of one hand comes to mind seems to be a lot more terror attacks from another quarter to me.
Does it matter,,far right,left,centre,religious ,revenge,,etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back