Far right terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
most people who claim to be christians are ok, and just want to get on in life, unfortunately there is the redicals, that want to oppress and murder people who they don't approve of, that's were the conflict comes. but radical christianity is not all of the problem, there is much more things coming, that is beginning to surface.
yes, there is Christian cults, there is some nuts,but not an army and global terrorist net work, like isis,

Sponsored Links
Why? The Sri Lanka attacks are reported to be retaliation for the Christchurch attacks.

Surely that will be the end of the matter.

I can't see them being in revenge. They would have taken more time and expertise to plan such attacks. And why pick on Sri Lanker.
Why not NZ Australia or Bali again.

Sponsored Links
I suppose not. But this recent attack has received less coverage than the one in NZ.
Although there has been plenty of coverage of the attacks in Sri lanka, in my opinion there was more coverage of the NZ attacks.

However, in a way thats not surprising the UK has close links with NZ and it is a 1st world country so its likely we have more in common.

Dont forget the attack in NZ was live streamed and the guy was a RW nutter who had produced some sort of manifesto.

I do realise that historically the UK had close ties with Sri Lanka as it was a British colony -known of course as Ceylon back then.

Christianity and Islam have been in conflict for a 1000 years or more ?

And will continue to be so for the next 1000 years ???

If Trump gets a 2nd term the mad Muller's in Tehran had better make sure they have money in there Swiss bank accounts and there plimsols handy ;)

Although there has been plenty of coverage of the attacks in Sri lanka, in my opinion there was more coverage of the NZ attacks.

However, in a way thats not surprising the UK has close links with NZ and it is a 1st world country so its likely we have more in common.

Dont forget the attack in NZ was live streamed and the guy was a RW nutter who had produced some sort of manifesto.

I do realise that historically the UK had close ties with Sri Lanka as it was a British colony -known of course as Ceylon back then.

Also the attack was against Muslim and we are more likely to hear attacks by Muslims.

I see you point

No.

It wasn't optimism; it was sarcasm.

More time than what?

Why not?

Why NZ, Australia or Bali again?

NZ is where it happens the nutter was an Aussie.
Bali a Hindu island that is part of the biggest Muslim populated nation on earth that is full with Kiwi and Aussies party goers.

I've just read that there was trouble at a Mosque in Negombo today.

most people who claim to be christians are ok, and just want to get on in life, unfortunately there is the redicals, that want to oppress and murder people who they don't approve of, that's were the conflict comes. but radical christianity is not all of the problem, there is much more things coming, that is beginning to surface.

You are either totally thick or you are taking the ****.

Here's a list of muslim terror attacks. Find me an equivalent list of attacks by Christians or by any other religion, political group or cult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Read it folks - don't die of ignorance.

I was having trouble following Bodd's train of thought.

Then later, after my comments -

After conversations with Nosy and Notch I gave it thought and moved my thoughts on the subject.

Have you had a lie down. Have you had your Marathon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back