Far right terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Lol. Your lies are becoming ever more bizarre.

You sound like a child when you talk like that. Not lies. Misconception maybe. Maybe more poignant for me, but don't recall as much attention as the NZ attack.

Sponsored Links
Best you stop acting like a child.
I'm entitled to an opinion.

Don't see you saying in my opinion every time you post
Get back to me when you understand the correct use of English, grammar and punctuation. Feel free to pull any of my posts where you think I have made a false assumption.(y)

Get back to me when you understand the correct use of English, grammar and punctuation. Feel free to pull any of my posts where you think I have made a false assumption.(y)

So I should not have an opinion because of my poor grasp of written English ?

Sounds a bit elitist.

But hey hoe you are a remoaner

So I should not have an opinion because of my poor grasp of written English ?
Not at all. however, I refer back to this...
Get back to me when you understand the correct use of English, grammar and punctuation.

To type something as opinion, your grammar needs to reflect it. Otherwise people will assume you are posting as fact. People are going to challenge your supposed facts unless you make it clear you were speculating etc.

:LOL: blimey were would one start 32,000 posts , 30,000 false assumptions :idea: :LOL:

most people who claim to be christians are ok, and just want to get on in life, unfortunately there is the redicals, that want to oppress and murder people who they don't approve of, that's were the conflict comes. but radical christianity is not all of the problem, there is much more things coming, that is beginning to surface.

most people who claim to be christians are ok, and just want to get on in life, unfortunately there is the redicals, that want to oppress and murder people who they don't approve of, that's were the conflict comes. but radical christianity is not all of the problem, there is much more things coming, that is beginning to surface.

such as ??

I was in Negombo just over 2 months ago. I visited St Sebastian's church a couple of times.

All religions appeared to get on well together.

I stayed at a resort that catered for Muslim holidays and weddings. The staff I met there were absolutely lovley decent people.

Negombo is majority Christian, my fear is the Negombo Muslim citizens will now be targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back